Chapter 1-

Liliana's POV

Liliana's POV

It was just another day of work. I work at The Circle (that's the name of the bar I work at). When I streetlight, it's called 'The Underground'. They have weird names, I know.

"Hey Liliana. Your shift ends early tonight. Boss says some really important guy paid to watch the top two fighters battle." Juliana informs me.

"Hey Juliana. Okay. Thanks."

"Of course. OH! Look!" Juliana says excitingly while pointing towards the two men who had just walked in. They were wearing dress shirts and pants.

"Who're they? I've never seen them before." I ask her.

"I think those are the people Boss was talking about. At least they are easy on the eyes." Juliana looks at me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hilarious." I say to her sarcastically.

Boss decides then to walk out of his office and head towards us while we are cleaning glasses.

"Liliana, your shift ends now. I need you to get ready. In thirty I'll call you you to come out." He tells me before walking over to the two men.

"See you after the fight," I tell Juliana before walking into my dressing room. I strip down to my sports bra and underwear. I slip on spanks, black nike shoes, and wrap my hands in black wrap so I can't see how much blood I have on my hands. It helps my conscience.

I hear Boss, an old over-weight man who loves Juliana and I lots, from outside the room, "Now, we have very special guests tonight. Lorenzo and Adrien, who have paid to watch the top two fighter battle it out to see who is the best of the best street fighter. We have... Reece, our second best, annnnddd... Liliana, our best."

After my introduction I walk out passing the crowd and stepping into the circle. There are two rules.

Rule 1- No weapons

Rule 2- No killing your opponent.

I look at Reece and we fist bump. When I'm training, we spar against each other so we know each other's weak spots.

"Don't hold back." I tell Reece. He knows that I want a fair fight. He nods his head once, acknowledging  and agreeing to what I said.

"Annnnddd... FIGHT!" Boss yells and we then start circling each other.

We slowly circle each other looking for their weaknesses while trying not to show our own.

I notice he puts more weight on his right leg, his left shoulder is stuff and injured, and how he steps forward a little before attacking.

WOOSH

The sound of his fist hitting air. I quickly move to the right and continue circling. Normally, I would fight back but I want to try a different tactic.