Chapter 11-

Shout-out to @littleprincess8589 for voting on all the chapters and for being an amazing person!

Liliana's POV-

I wake up to find Lorenzo on the couch in my room. I thought by staying till I woke up meant, staying in the bed with me or in the other room. I didn't actually think he would have stayed. I'm not upset just shocked.

I actually told him about what happened; there has to be something wrong with me. I've only told Juliana because she was there for me my entire life. I don't know what I would do without her.

I hear shuffling on the couch so, I freeze and just close my eyes. After a couple minutes, Lorenzo goes back to sleep so I sit up and look over to make sure and sure enough he has his arm over his eyes and snoring. It's not loud and obnoxious but I would actually be able to fall asleep to it.

I slowly get out of my bed and walk to my door and slowly open it and close it behind me. When I get into the kitchen, I look above the oven to see what time it is and it is already around six o'clock. I decide to make us some dinner. I decide to make some pasta again. I tend to have a lot of pasta. Don't judge.

I get out all the ingredients needed and put on some music so, I can dance and sing while making dinner. The song playing at the moment was 'Addicted' by Saving Abel and it was definitely one of my favorites. I am singing and dancing while chopping up the chicken. I cut them into small cubes and then set them aside.

In a pot, I add some butter with some olive oil. After the butter has melted, I add the linguine noodles (already cooked) and stir here and there. Once I find the noodles all ready to go after being with the olive oil and butter, I turn the heat on a low setting just to keep it warm and get to work with my sauce.

I grabbed four different cheeses from my fridge and decided to make a four cheese sauce. In a medium saucepan I add some butter and some whipping cream. After the butter melts, I gradually add some parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella, grated provolone, and grated romano cheese. I keep stirring and singing to the songs playing and wait for the cheeses to melt.

I add the sauce into the pot with the noodles and stir till until it is thoroughly mixed. I then cook the chicken in a medium saucepan, I add olive oil, butter, and some garlic seasoning and moving my hips to the song, 'Perro Fiel' by Shakira. I hear someone groan behind me like a turned on groan. I just shake the sound of me hearing someone out of my head and continue shaking my hips.

Once the chicken was done, I add it to the pot and stir until it all looked good and put some into two plates. I also opened up some win and put the red wine into two wine glasses.

"Stop dancing. You're going to make me want to take you right here, right now without as much as a single thought." Lorenzo grumbles behind me.

I immediately stop dancing and turn around shocked that I didn't hear him walk in. "How long have you been sitting there?"