Bonus Chapter #4-

Juliana's POV

Juliana's POV

I slowly open my eyes and start to wake myself up. As I sit up and look around the room, I realize that I was no only alone but that I was in Adrien's room and the things that happened yesterday really did happen. I look next to me where Adrien once was and find a note.

Note-

Good morning, Juliana. You look beautiful sleeping so peacefully right on top of me; if only I didn't have to get up. As you can see though, I am not there and had to head into work even earlier than normal. I am sorry that I couldn't wake up and have breakfast with you. Come see me for lunch if you're available.

~Adrien

I smiled at the thought of Adrien writing this note with me still passed out. I decided to get up and make myself some coffee before heading into the cafe, where I work.

I walk out of his room and see the newspaper on the kitchen counter. Adrien must have brought that in, I thought to myself. I pour myself a cup of coffee and add sugar and sit down on one of the seats in the kitchen. I lean over and grab the newspaper and see Adrien and I on the front cover.

Great. All I wanted to see was the sports but instead I see myself on the fucking front cover. I know Liliana will see this soon and call, telling me she told me so. Ugh.

I look down and start reading the article..

Article-

As soon as I finish reading the article, I decided that I will just try to ignore the fact that they keep prying into my life and tell the whole world everything

By the time I finish getting ready and arrive at the cafe, my shift starts. I'm wearing some light blue three-quarter jeans, a white tank top underneath of a white fancy button-up top, and paired it with some black nike sneakers. I shoved my hair up into a bun and got to getting drinks, food, and cashing people out.

Four hours passed by before I had my lunch break, which was around noon. I decided to bring Adrien some subs for lunch. I walk to his work because it isn't far from where I work and I enjoy the walk. Besides, I don't like to drive and don't want a personal driver because I feel to fancy.