Bonus Chapter #8-

Adrien's POV

Adrien's POV

I woke up with a stiff back and looked around and realized that I must have fell asleep on the couch. I don't remember grabbing a blanket or shutting off the television. I grab my notebook and look down at it, realizing that I was trying to come up with what I did wrong at the fundraiser.

I set it down after staring at it for too long and got up and went into the kitchen and looked at the clock. It read five in the morning. I had to get ready to go into work. I just knew that today was going to be a shitty day. Why? Because Juliana is mad at me, I don't know what I did wrong, and the fact that she is ignoring me and probably won't stop by for lunch like she normally does.

I also know that she doesn't have to work at the cafe today so, she has a day off to do whatever she wants. I decide to get the coffee started so I can have a cup before leaving and leave the rest for her. I make my way into my room and look at my bed and see her. Juliana on my side of the bed cuddled up to my pillow.

Her in my bed all snuggled up with my pillow brings a smile to my face, just like her being in my life does. She brings a smile to face with just her presence and beauty. She is an amazing person that makes me the luckiest man in the world that she allows me to see her like that and for me to be in her life. I am so in love with her.

I walk up to her and kiss her on the forehead before getting in the shower and getting ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently at the office with so much work to do. I haven't been able to focus all week; all my thoughts go to Juliana. I really hope she visits me for lunch so, I can at least try and get this problem situated.

RING! RING!

I pick up my office phone.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Campano, I have a woman here who is trying to get into your office. Her name is Liliana and says she have some information about Juliana."

"Let her in immediately and put her on the list with Lorenzo and Juliana of visitors allowed to automatically come into my office."

"Right away, Sir."

*End of Phone Call*

The door opens and in walks Liliana.

I go to open my mouth and she holds up her hand, stopping me and says, "I do have information about that night but, first just know that Juliana sent me because she wanted to make sure that you had lunch. So, I am going to give you the lunch she prepared and then I am going to tell you what you need to know."

"She isn't coming? Oh, okay. Thanks and go right ahead."

She nods and says, "You should know that Juliana doesn't need you. She can easily live her life without any guy and have the time of her life but, she does want one. And she wants you. She wants you to choose her. She wants you to choose her over any and everything else. Juliana doesn't want to have to tell you that either.