Chapter 9-

Liliana's POV-

Liliana's POV-

Today was the day I am going back to work with Juliana. Both of us like having a day off but, not for a few days unless we are doing something. We like to stay busy.

When I walked into the bar, the only thing on my mind was Lorenzo.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I couldn't get the make out session out of my head, the way his lips felt, the way that I kept craving for his touch.

I can't get him out of my head, and the way he says my name. I want him. I can't have him though.

Why, you ask? Well, it's because of the fact he's a mafia leader. A cold-hearted mafia leader. Just think about how many people he killed.

I want to stop thinking about him and I can't. I'm going to do what I do best, just keep pushing him away and he'll finally forget about me and move on.

"Liliana? Have you been turned to stone?" Juliana jokingly asks.

"Hilarious. We're not in the Percy Jackson movies."

"Stop ruining my fun. Anyways, boss says you have two fights tonight. One giant and one cocky person."

"Should I be happy that they aren't one person? Do they have names?"

"Probably on their birth certificate, ya."

"Really? What're their names, smartass?" I half-way snap at her.

"Someone's a little bitchy. You really need to get fighting- like now. And, their names are James and Tucker."

"Thank you and I know. I'm stressed."

"How could you be stressed? We like just spent the night with Lorenzo and Adrien." Juliana asks confused.

"Exactly." I say as a-matter-of-factly.

"Okay. Explain." She gives me the look that says, 'if you don't I'm going to kill you'.

I nod my head and tell her about the Lorenzo situation and my plan. I can tell that she doesn't exactly agree but will go along with it.

I look at the clock and tell Juliana, "Time for me to get a quick workout in before I have the fights."

Juliana nods her head and says good luck while I head to my room. I take off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my usual streetfights attire.

I start my workout with some pushups, situps, squatting, and benchpressing. I was drenched in sweat by the time I finished and I loved it.

When the sweat was coating my body when I fight, I was able to slip away from my opponents a lot easier. Which was just the way I liked it.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

After I said, "Come in!" Boss walks in.

"They're here. The fight is about to begin."