Bonus Chapter #6-

A/N- I decided to put this song for you to listen to because I was listening to this when I was going to pick a song for this chapter and thought this was better

A/N- I decided to put this song for you to listen to because I was listening to this when I was going to pick a song for this chapter and thought this was better. Also, there were two videos with songs and thought those were enough and we needed a random song. You're welcome. :) -Alyssa Rayne

Juliana's POV

I wake up, my head on Adrien's toned stomach along with our legs intwined and his arm wrapped around my waist, thinking about what I'm going to do with my hair and makeup. I need to know what I'm wearing in order to do my hair and need it to coordinate to my makeup. Adrien won't give me any details and just tells me to worry about what song we're going to be singing. And once I've figured that out, I have to let Liliana and Lorenzo know so they can figure out a dance. I have no idea on what song to choose and I also have to think about what Liliana and Lorenzo's style fits best with the music.

"I can tell you're stressing out and my eyes are closed. Just call her and figure it out. Once you're done figuring out the song, I'll give you the dress and let you get ready," Adrien mumbles before finally waking up and opening his eyes and playing with my hair. We're both still in bed.

"How long were you awake for?"

"Long enough to know you were stressing over this."

"Which was how long? We had a long night so, I knew we didn't wake up early." My eyes connecting with Adrien's while having a small smile on my face just thinking about what happened last night. It was so amazing.

"Thirty minutes," Adrien leans over to check the time on his phone, "It's right now 3:30 pm."

I sit right up and stare at him in utter shock. I guess making love and some hardcore rough sex makes you tired.

"What time does the gala fundraiser thing start?"

"8 pm. I guess you might want to call her now."

"Ya, ya, ya. I'm getting up." I mumble to him before getting out of bed and start walking to the shower, naked.

"Fuck me," Adrien mumbles as he sees my naked ass. He is going to have to take a cold shower because I am already running late.

After the shower I put on a thong, short shorts, and a loose t-shirt. What I wear pretty much every time I am here, which is basically all the time. I decided that I should probably call Liliana now and get her opinion of which song.

Phone Conversation- (L= Liliana   J= Juliana)

L- "I've been expecting you to call me sooner or later." She says giggling.

J- "What do you mean? Did Adrien tell you?" I ask her confusingly.

"No, I am your sister, Chica. So, want my advice or what?" She cheers.

"Ya," I sigh, "I can't decide. It has to fit your guys' style and has to be appropriate for the gala fundraiser thing."

"I know. Well, something slow or sensual or even slightly fast-paced is our style. We kinda make everything sensual. Like even salsa or just hip-moving kind of music, if that helps. We do everything but, this is what we do best."