Bonus Chapter #5-

Adrien's POV

Adrien's POV

Work is bothering me beyond belief. I had to fire one person who messed up many of my documents. I have had to spend my entire morning fixing this. I can't wait for Juliana to get here fo lunch so, that I get distracted and she helps me to be less stressed.

RING RING !!! My office phone goes off and I decide to answer till Juliana gets here.

Phone Conversation (A- Adrien S- Secretary)

A- Yes?
S- There's someone here to see you and she refuses to tell me her name of her reason for being here.
A- Has she tried to come into my office?
S- Yes. I've pressed the lock button and now she is throwing a fit and demanding to see you. She did say something about you missing her or something but I didn't understand what she was talking about.
A- I'll come out there and handle the situation. Thank you for trying to get rid of her and for pressing the lock on my office doors. Is Juliana there?
S- You're welcome, sir. Juliana is not here yet and if I may sir, the lady here seems to think she is your girlfriend or something like that.
A- You're fine and get security if I nod at you.
S- Yes, sir.

End of the Phone Conversation

I walk outside my office and though the heavy frosted glass doors and saw this woman who I haven't seen in over six years arguing with my secretary. This woman happened to be the one ex who was overly possessive and we actually didn't even date. It was a drunken one night stand that I regret very much.

I finally make my presence known, "Why are you here?"

"I am here for you take me back. We were meant to be together." I stare at her like she is a lunatic. Which I am pretty sure she is.

"No, we weren't mean to be together. It was a one night stand and I was beyond drunk. Besides, I have someone in my life who means more to me than a drunken one night stand. How did you even find me?"

"I found you because we were meant to be. And I know that you are cheating on me right now with that tramp but I forgive you." She goes to take a step closer to me.

"Stop right there. My woman is not a tramp. You are the tramp. It was a DRUNKEN one night stand. Leave me alone. Even if I didn't have my woman, which I do, I would never go out with you. There was never a first time either." I say getting more and more frustrated.

"Why can't you just love me?!"

"Because my heart belongs to someone else. And it will NEVER belong to anyone else." I am done with this conversation and nod at my secretary and she then presses the button for the security.

When security arrives I tell them, "Make sure she never steps a foot onto this property at all. Or anywhere near me." I point at one of my men and signal them to come to me so I can talk to him and the rest of my men go and take the tramp away.

"I need you to get another guard that you trust, and you two are going to be looking over and protecting Juliana when I am not around. You will also be going to events with us to make sure she is safe. Do you understand how important this is?"

"Yes, Sir. I will get one of my highly trusted men to protect Juliana with our lives. Thank you for choosing me and I promise you she will stay safe."

"Good. You are dismissed. You start tomorrow for the gala event." The guard nodded and left.

I turned towards my secretary who is looking at someone who just got off the elevators. I turn to see who she is looking at and find Juliana looking confused and she raises her eyebrow at me to explain. I guard her to my office and explain to her what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, let me get this straight. You barely remember that girl and you had a drunken one night stand with her? When? And you got me two guards, who know about the gala going on tomorrow but I don't?! I have to find a dress now, Adrien. I needed heads up on this."

"You aren't mad at me for what happened but you are mad at me for not telling you about the gala tomorrow night?" I look at her shocked and she gives me this stern look. Juliana looks so fucking hot when she is mad at me.

"Stop eye-fucking me. And yes, I trust you. You handled the situation perfectly. And yes, I am mad at you because now I have to worry about finding a dress for the gala thing tomorrow!"

I step so close to Juliana that we are now in each other's personal bubble and I can see her trying to focus on the topic at hand. I bring my hand up to cradle the side of her perfect face and bring my head lower to her forehead and leave a kiss.

"I already picked out your dress and your shoes and all you have to worry about is your makeup and hair. I also know that you have certain preferences and have them handled. I know that you like to do your own hair and makeup so I left that up to you."

"Thank you. What is this gala thing for?" Juliana asks curiously while playing with my button-up dress shirt. I gulp and try to calm my raging hard on which happens when ever she is near me.

"It's for a- a charity for children with cancer. The people in charge of this gala fundraiser have asked us if we could sing and for Liliana and Lorenzo to dance." Juliana starts to undo the buttons and untucks my shirt from my dress pants.

"Sounds like it is for a good cause. You said yes, right? And I get to see my bestie?" She purrs out.

"Ya. I said yes and you get to see Liliana and their children are being watched Lorenzo's sister who didn't want to come because she is wanting to get ready for college."

"His sister's name is Rosa, right? Named after her mother?"

"Ya. What are you up to?" I finally question her as she unzips my pants and starts to slide off her dress.

"I'm going to show you what happens to me when you go all protective on me and you're going to stand there and take it like a man." She slips the straps off and her dress falls to the floor into a puddle by her feet. She already took her shoes off and is kneeling right in front of me.

Fuck. I'm so fucking hard right now.

She pulls my underwear and pants down to my knees and feels my thighs before grabbing a hold of my cock and I jerk towards her.

Juliana then kisses the head while maintaining eye contact with me. She licks around my head before licking my entire length. My thighs are starting to tighten from how much pleasure she is giving me. She moans onto my cock as she takes me in her mouth and I groan. The pleasure is driving me wild.

She sucks me harder and faster while jerking me up and down with one hand and the other is playing with my balls. I can't stop moaning from her moaning. Both of us enjoying this immensely. Juliana drives me so fucking wild.

"I'm gonna cum. Let me cum in your mouth." She moans her reply and somehow manages to suck even harder and jerk me off even faster, leaving me unable to hold off anymore and I release loads of my cum into her mouth and she swallows everything up, leaving me feeling proud and just wanting to pleasure her now.