Chapter 16-

Lorenzo's POV

Lorenzo's POV

Liliana's legs are wrapped around me with her arms around my neck as we enter her place. I can't believe we are going to be doing this.

I slip off my shoes at the door and carry her into her room and close the door with my foot and press her up against it. My hands grab hers and put them by her head. Her lips taste like brown sugar mixed with honey and vanilla. A weird combination of sweets but they somehow make me more and more addicted to them.

I release her hands and bring mine under her ass to stabilize her and to feel her ass in my hands and bring her over and drop her onto the bed. I quickly rid myself of my shirt and crawl on the bed over Liliana. I lean down to her ear and whisper, "God, you're so beautiful." I also nibble her ear and slowly pull her shirt upwards.

"Please, Lorenzo. I can't wait anymore." Liliana moans out.

She leans up and I slip her shirt off her stunning body. I unbutton her jean shorts and tug them off her. She managed to kick her shoes off and slip her bra off while I was kissing all over the inside of her thighs.

"I'm going to take my time, Liliana. I'm making this extremely worth both of us waiting for each other. I'm going to give you so much pleasure that you'll be begging me to stop. How does that sound?"

"Hmm.. sounds absolutely divine." Liliana moans out. Ommiddio, she has no idea what that sound does to me.

I pull her towards the end of the bed and rip the lace panties off of her and push open her legs. I leave kisses all the way up her leg starting from her ankle and stopping right before reaching the very place so wet with the desire for more.

I give a chaste kiss to her beautiful pussy. I slowly slide my tongue over her clit and she squirms while a breathy moan escapes from her lips.

"You like that?"

"Ommiddio, yes!"

I nibbled and sucked and licked her gorgeous pussy and used my hands to hold down her thighs. Liliana kept squirming and screaming my name. I then plunged one finger in her and she moaned even louder. I then put another and I can tell she was so close to reaching her orgasm.