Chapter 10-

Lorenzo's POV

Lorenzo's POV

I don't want Liliana to ever be mad at me. I can't stand it. I've been cursing every single person I see out. I refuse to answer my mother's calls because I know I will snap at her too.

"Adrien, is she okay?"

"She hasn't left her house since the fight and from what Juliana told me..."

"Yes...?" I ask impatiently.

"She's not upset about what James said. She's more like worried about something else."

"What's the something else?" I ask worryingly.

"She's wondering why she loves you. She thinks that you won't treat her right because you're a mafia leader, you're cold-hearted, and because she's too afraid to love back. She terrified that you might turn out to me like her ex."

"I-I.." I'm left completely speechless.

I have to do something about that. I have to tell her about everything. I have to get her to trust me.

"Adrien?"

"Ya?"

"I need you to get Juliana out of the house. I'm going to talk to Liliana."

"Okay." Adrien says and then leaves the room.

I think about how I'm going to tell her and I just hope that she understands me and won't be scared of me after I tell her.

~~~~~~~

I'm right outside her door. I hope she lets me in.

Knock knock

I lightly knock on the door and Liliana answers it. She's looking down at the ground.

She's wearing a cute black tank top and some light gray booty shorts. She looks beautiful.

"Hi, Liliana. May I come in?" I ask nervously.

She nods her head and lets me in. I walk in and close the door. She walks into her living room and sits down on her couch.

I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I sit in the chair adjacent to the couch. She notices and looks up at me curiously.

I love the curious look on her face. It's so cute, it makes me want to kiss her.

"How are you doing?" I ask her with a small smile on my face.

"I'm okay. How are you?" Her voice makes my heart flutter.

"I'm alright. I wanted to talk with you about something. Is that okay with you?"