Chapter 6-

RECAP- "ARE THOSE LOVEBITES?!" Juliana and Adrien yell at the same time

Oh Juliana and Adrien.

END OF RECAP-

Lorenzo's POV

Lorenzo's POV

"DID YOU TWO HAVE SEX?!" Juliana and Adrien shout together.

"No." Liliana and I say together.

"So, you just had a very heated make-out session?" Juliana stll trying to get information out of us while Adrien stands there shocked.

"Maybe, maybe not." We say together again.

"I thought you wanted to wait till you met the one who will be your 'savior'." Adrien and Juliana say together. Again. Both using their hands to quote the word 'savior'.

They look at each other weirdly and confused and then say, "You seriously need to stop copying me!" They seriously have to stop doing that, it's creepy. They continue to argue with each other about copying the other as Liliana and I just stand there and not say anything.

Liliana and I look to each other and just stare while Thing 1 and Thing 2 bicker.

"So, you also need a savior? You're supposed to be this bid bad mafia leader. How come you're not like that around Juliana and I?" Liliana wonders aloud.

"I do. I am. Everybody needs an escape from their normal crazy life. My escape is you. Before it was music. Now it's the both of you."

"My escape is music. Streetfighting is a job and for when I'm angry. Music expresses every emotion. Lyrics to songs are like reading my mind. They say what I can't." Liliana says.

"Do you write songs?"

"No, I sing. You?" She wonders.

"I sing."

"Really?" Liliana asks kind of shocked.

"Believe it or not. Yes, the big cold-hearted Mafia Leader sings."