Bonus Chapter #1-

Adrien's POV

Adrien's POV

It's been about a year since Lorenzo and Liliana have moved to Italy. Since they have been gone, Juliana and I have gotten closer and live in an apartment together. Lorenzo takes care of his co-ceo work from Italy and Liliana became a world famous author after giving birth.

Juliana decided to follow her dreams and write songs. She doesn't like to sing. She likes to write the songs and wants me to sing so she can come up with some dances and uploads them to YouTube for fun. Juliana also has a job at a local cafe; I don't know the reason because I told her that she doesn't have to pay for anything.

I'm currently sitting in my office waiting for Juliana to stop by for lunch. I look forward to her visits. The way she acts around me, I can only assume that she thinks of me as a friend. I can't say that I love her or that I think of her to be my one and only but, I feel like there could be something between us. I just hope that she thinks the same.

I don't just think of her body, I also think of how her smile shines brighter than the sun itself. Her body is something else though. She has these curves that would fit perfectly in my hands, an ass that I can't wait to get my hands on, and her tits that are so fucking perfect and out there. She has an hourglass figure with a perfect pair of tits and an ass that I couldn't wait to smack.

I get these fantasies about her; taking her on every piece of furniture in my office and in our apartment.

I close my eyes and unzip my pants and pull out my already hard cock and imagine her walking into my office...

Juliana walks in wearing a skin tight black dress with these high red heels. She walks over to me and says, "Take me. Here and now." And I obey without a hesitation.

I grab her waist and pull her up against me and feel her ass in my hands before spinning her around and making her bend over my desk.

"Keep your hands on the desk and your ass out. You move, you get punished." I order her and she nods and arches her back, sticking out this luxurious ass at me.

I push my hard cock up against her ass and grind against it. I take a small step back and stare at her ass. I take my hand and grip her ass and squeeze and tug a little bit drawing a sweet moan out of that wonderful mouth of hers.

"Spank me, Adrien."

"Hmm."

I spank her ass and then massage it which draws out another moan. This goes on a few more times before I bring her up and spin her to face me. I grip the back of her head and kiss her hard while my other hand makes its way into her panties. So wet for me; perfecto.

I use my thumb to rub circles over her clit through her panties while I continue making out with her. She moans into my mouth and squirms underneath my touch. I stop making out with her and take my hand out from her wetness and pick her up to set her ass on top of my desk.