Epilogue-

Liliana's POV

Liliana's POV

~~Wedding Day~~

"Juliana, I am finally getting married! I'm so happy!"

"I can tell. I'm so happy that everything is finally working out for us!" We hug and go to stand right outside the doors. The doors that when opened, I am able to see and marry the love of my life.

I see Boss head over to me and say, "I just wanted to say that after everything that you have been through, you made it and now you get to live the rest of your life happy and care free. I am very proud of you and I know that your parents are as well."

"Thank you so much. I hope they are proud. I just wish they were here to see me."

"They will always be here with you." Boss says pointing to my heart. He then turns and walks to sit down.

"Liliana? Hello, my name is Annabella and I am Lorenzo's grandmother. I just wanted to say that you look beautiful and that I hope one day when your children get older, that you would pass down the ring."

"Ommiddio, hello Mrs. Annabella. I would be more than honored to pass down the ring. I actually wanted to ask you something before I have to walk down the aisle."

"What would that be, darling?"

"Would you walk me down the aisle? I would be honored if you would."

"Oh! I would love to. They are just about to start the song." I nod my head and we get into place.

We decided to have a small wedding, for us Italians anyways. We invited my grandparents, Juliana's family, Adrien's family, Lorenzo's mother, sister, and grandmother, and Boss.

The doors opened, the song started playing, and the guests are standing. I loop my arm with Annabella's and we start to walk down the aisle. As soon I round the corner I make eye contact with Lorenzo and he has the biggest smile on his face. I smile back at him and he mouths 'I love you'. I mouth back 'I love you too'.

Annabella gives me away and Lorenzo and I just stare into each other's eye while the priest does his thing. We say what we need to and before you know it the priest says the special words, "You may now kiss the bride."