Bonus Chapter #7-

Juliana's POV

Juliana's POV

We all are just talking and socializing at our table before the unexpected happens.

"Adrien? I was wondering when I would see you again. You wanna come over and have some fun with me?" The drunken-one-night-stand asks.

"Look, it was one night. And that one night happened to also be extremely regretful so if you could leave me alone, that would be great." Adrien says annoyingly. He looks at me and I just lift one eyebrow up at him and give him the 'look'. The one that lets the man know that you are mad at him and the situation.

"Oh, come on. I know you want me again. Besides, I bet I'm a better lay than the one you are 'supposedly' with." She says and rubs her hand all down his arm.

This time I intervene and say, "What even is your name? I am getting tired of calling you the drunken-one-night-stand. It is kind of long. How about you leave before I make you leave?"

"Excuse you. My name is Grace Gilinsky and I am not just a one-night-stand and he wasn't drunk."

"Then what was he then? Asleep?"

"No... drugged."

"You DRUGGED him and then slept with him?! You know what, if you don't leave right now, we are going to have a big problem. And I won't be responsible for what happens to you if you don't shut your fucking mouth."

"So what if I drugged him? Clearly he was enjoying it while it was happening. And besides I know he wants all this," She says and she points to her little black dress that her ass is sticking out of and her heels that happen to be over nine inches. Her face is even caked in so much makeup that I don't know what actual real about her face.

"Leave now or I am going to make you leave," I say standing up and get right in front of her. Liliana is looking at her with the 'you are about to die tonight' look and Lorenzo is wearing a fucking smirk on his face. Liliana notices and smacks him for it. Adrien is just sitting there and just keeps glancing between us. He isn't even taking MY side!

Grace gets even closer to me and says, "Make me then, bitch."

"Watch me." I say before punching her in the nose and grabbing her hair and dragging her out the door where the trash is. I, only then, let go of her hair.

"The name is Juliana and stay the fuck away from Adrien or else you will no longer be breathing." Grace didn't put up much a fight because she knew I was beyond livid.

"Completely understand." Grace manages to blurt out before passing out. I call one of the security guards and tell them to make sure she finds her way home.

Yes, I may have kicked her ass but I still wasn't going to let some stranger take advantage of her when she was dressed like that and passed out. The guard nodded and with that, I went back inside and met Liliana in the bathroom.