Meet the characters

Mario - Popular, smart. He is currently Peach's boyfriend and has a lot of humour in him. He had a twin brother called Luigi and he is very sporty. He stars in Football, basketball, soccer and athletics and is in the school team for all.

Likes - sport, Peach, His bro Luigi, his best friends Yoshi and spaghetti

Luigi - One of the unpopulars. He is currently dating Daisy and is very good at playing the guitar.

Likes - Daisy, music, Mario, Yoshi and spaghetti.

Peach - One of the most popular girls in school. Crazy about fashion. Currently dating Mario. Used to be Daisy's best friend but ditched her before 6th grade. She could be very rude at times to the unpopulars.

Likes - Popularity, Mario, Starbucks and being rich.

Wario - Mario and Luigi's cousin. Arch enemies with Mario. Very disfunctional. Has a brother called Waluigi and is very fat and plumpy.

Likes - Food and bullying

Waluigi - Wario's brother. Very tall and skinny and is currently Luigi's arch enemy. Very sporty plays all sports. Very good teammate to Mario.

Likes - Sport and has a secret crush

Daisy - Another unpopular cast. Very sporty. Used to be best friends with Peach but being ditched by her. Having trouble with her family especially her stepdad. She is currently dating Luigi.

Likes - Luigi and being smart.

Toad - Not a popular cast. He gets bullied a lot by Bowser and currently has a secret crush on toadette

Likes - Toadette and school

Yoshi - Another unpopular cast. He gets bullied a lot by Peach although he is Mario's best friend. He can eat a huge amount of food and is obsessed with Birdo.

Likes - Food and his best friends.

Bowser - The big Bully. Has a crush on Peach and wants to beat up Mario however Mario can match him. He is captain of the Football team but doesn't like the fact that Mario is better than him. 

Likes - Peach and Football.

Birdo - Popular! Good friends with Peach and Toadette! Crushes on Yoshi but too scared to ask him out.

Likes - Yoshi and her best friends

Toadette - Popular! Friends with Peach and Birdo. Has a crush on Toad but toad is too unpopular for anyone to know that.

Likes - Toad and her friends.

Rosalina - Tall, pretty and Daisy's current friend. Hates Peach for what she did to Daisy and currently gets bullied by her.

Likes - Daisy and most people.