8-"Code Red"

"Alya, code red." Marinette texted her best friend.

"I thought you were cool, I told you that you wouldn't be cool!" Alya frantically responded right away, knowing her best friend too well.

"Just look out for Adrien for me, okay?"

"Okay, his car is pulling up." She walked closer after she pressed send, doing recon. She stood out of the main line of sight so he wouldn't know that she was spying.

Adrien hopped out of the car and ran to the other side to open the door for Marinette.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Alya said to herself and clapped as Adrien held Mari's hand on the way to her best friend. Half of it was to show her off and the other half was to stabalize her in case she tripped.

"Well, well, well," Chloe said as she showed up, a look of disgust on her face. Sabrina trailed behind her and handed her lipstick that she put on while looking into a compact. "Marinette thinks she's good enough to be with my Adrikinz. What did she do for you? Did her parents cater your last photoshoot? You know that my daddy could get you the finest chefs in Paris if that's what you want."

"Not yours, Chloe," he said defensively.

"Did something happen to you when you were akumatized?"

"Yeah, I realized who was important to me and who wasn't." He gripped Marinette's hand firmer and they walked to class together. She turned around and blew a kiss at the furious Chloe.
A couple others came up to him as they noticed, wanting to make sure that their eyes didn't decieve them. Kim, Rose, Max, and Juleka all smiled at each other as Adrien confirmed that they were together. They wouldn't have believed Marinette, since they knew that she had been fantasizing this moment for so long. The entire class had been hoping that they would get together, but nobody knew that it would happen so soon.

Alya turned to Nino and shrieked happily as they entered the classroom, the two of them still holding hands proudly. "We're cancelling our date. Or at least postponing it until tomorrow. I must find out EVERYTHING!" she squealed, hating how she didn't knew every detail about the newfound relationship.

The bell rang to signal the start of class and Nino sat where Marinette normally did. She stole his spot but Chloe was the only one upset about it.