11-Motives

"I can't do this," Cat Noir whispered to Ladybug as his staff extended and he bolted away from his house.
Marinette followed him from a distance, wanting to comfort her boyfriend but still give him time.
When she landed in the park where they started, he was already back to Adrien and walking towards their friends. Marinette transformed back and ran after him.
"Adrien, do you want to talk about it?"
"There's nothing to say." He stormed off and ran right into Andre's cart, ordering the largest, chocolatest thing he had.
"Adrien, please."
It wasn't his fault that he wasn't able to open up to her yet, he hadn't been able to open up to anyone since his mom died. He sighed, "I know why he's doing it."
--------------------
They had texted Alya and Nino to meet them at the icecream vendor, Adrien faked a smile and then had Natalie and the Gorilla drop them off, then left the limo at Marinette's house, "I'm going to spend some time here, pick me up at my curfew?" He lied to them.
He went into Marinette's house through the bakery entrance. They said hello to her parents, had to deal with a pretty toned down interrogation since they already knew Adrien, grabbed some pastries, and then left.
They walked down the street into Master Fu's building.
"I need to know something," Adrien said as soon as he saw that the room was clear.
"Patience, young Adrien."
"What would happen if Hawkmoth got both of our miraculouses?"
He looked like he was contemplating telling him, "so I see you and Marinette are more than friends now," he went off on a tangent.
"Please, I need to know."
"And yes, we are," Marinette added for the record. She knew that something was special about their two pieces of jewelry. The two kwamis made it seem like they had a special one time power.
He sighed and then started talking. "Ladybug's miraculous has the power to create. Cat Noir's the power to destroy. With both of them, one could make a wish, one wish that could either create or destroy, that is why they must never get into the wrong hands, and why they must not ever belong to the same person."
I had Adrien's, Marinette thought, if I knew that, would I have taken advantage of that? She wasn't sure, but wanted to believe she'd have been more restrained than to be greedy. The only thing she wanted at that point was to save Adrien from being akumatized, but she did that anyway. It would of been a waste in the end.
"Adrien, do you know why your d- I mean Hawkmoth wants them now?"
"Yes," he whispered. "The same thing I want more than anything, but know should never happen."
--------------------
They walked out and he was extremely fast, she had to sprint to keep up with his pace and his larger strides.
"Adrien, can you please tell me?" She pleaded.
He stopped and faced her but with his head down. "I can't Marinette, I can't think about it because then I'll start justifying everything he's done. I can't believe that the only person I have left could do all those horrible things, take advantage of all those vulnerable people. And worst of all, I can't believe that I probably would of done the same thing if I had known sooner." He turned back around and started walking even faster until she grabbed his arm.
"You never would have done that, you're kind. Also, you've got me." She gave him a comforting smile but that's when he lost it.
"I would have, I would of done anything to get my mother back."