9- Announcements

Mari napped when she got home, waking up to a rumble that seemed to shake her entire house.
"MARINETTE, YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!" Alya screamed from the street.
She threw on her blazer and ran downstairs to greet her friend. "Hey Alya." She smiled and invited her in.
"Do Tom and Sabine know?"
"Nope."
She ran upstairs before screaming about how she should of been the first to know. "Also, if playing hard to get during one day at school was all it took, why didn't you do that sooner?!?"
She laughed and then shrugged, "What actually happened is that Ladybug wanted me to take care of him after she defeated the akuma and we started talking..."
"LADYBUG SET YOU TWO UP? IT TRULY WAS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!"
She laughed and hugged her friend. "I tried to play it off as if it was nothing, so I asked Ladybug if she could be interviewed for you. So yeah, if you're free tomorrow night..." she suggested, knowing that Alya always jumped at the chance to get an interview from her idol.
"I rescheduled my date with Nino, I'll just have to do it again. This is worth it."
"I'm sure Nino would be allowed to come," she added, knowing that he was probably going to feel neglected if Alya wrote him off again.
"MARINETTE THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!"
"Love you best friend."
.
Ladybug met Alya at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
"Ladybug! Thank you thank you thank you!"
"Hi there," she said to Nino, not wanting him to feel excluded. "I'm happy I could do this for your Ladyblog."
She squeeled and made sure she was live streaming to her cloud, just in case Marinette's clumsiness were to rub off on her.
She started asking questions and Ladybug answered, bringing the biggest smile to her best friend.
"So as we reach the end of the interview, is there anything else you'd like to tell us?"
"Actually," a shadowy figure said from the back. "There's something I'd like to add."
"Cat Noir is here too?!?" She said to Nino, he seemed interested but not nearly as excited as Alya. Ladybug was the only one promised to show up tonight and this made Alya's day.
He stepped next to Ladybug and kissed her cheek.
"Silly kitty," she said with a laugh.
"Ladybug and I are dating now."
Alya gasped and then paused, "wait," she thought to herself, "you said that on the last interview and Ladybug denied it, is it true this time?"
Ladybug smiled and kissed Cat Noir on the cheek and then the two of them flew off into the night.
"OH MY GOSH, NINO THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" Could be heard as they flew off.