12-Alright So What Are We Going To Do About The Butterfly In The Room?

Marinette stood there, as if she had just received a slap in the face. "I'm so sorry."
"It's not your fault she's gone... and I'm okay now. Well, probably not, but I would be if he wouldn't of distanced himself on this quest to get her back. Sometimes when someone's gone, you have to actually grieve. I guess he didn't and that's why he's been so- oh and we're hugging now. Thank you"
Marinette squeezed him as tight as she possibly could. "I really wish I could of met her."
"She would of loved you," he said with a smile growing. He thought over what could happen if his dad won. How would they know if it would even work? What if she came back but wasn't his mom? It would be more painful to see her again and have her personally stomp on his barely mended heart.
"Come on," she insisted after a long moment of hugging. She led him back in the direction that they had come from, "I have an idea."
--------------------
"We're going to make you take an oath to secrecy. You've already proven yourself as Rena Rouge, but we have to do this."
Cat Noir glanced at Ladybug, making sure she was positive that this was the best option. She nodded and he started, "repeat after me, I, Alya Cesaire, promise to never reveal the identities of Cat Noir and Ladybug no matter what happens or who asks."
Her eyes widened "I'm what? I promise! I mean. I, Alya Cesaire, promise to never reveal the identities of Cat Noir and Ladybug no matter what happens or who asks. Pinch me, is this really happening?" Marinette's best friend stood speechless. She looked like she was bracing herself in case she was actually in a dream this entire time.
Cat Noir looked like he was about to pinch her, but Ladybug scolded him so he didn't. They nodded at each other.
"Spots off"
"Claws in"
Alya almost fainted.
"We can talk about it later, Alya, we really need you right now. Long story short, Adrien's dad is Hawkmoth."
Fangirl squeels could be heard trying to be covered up as she tried to stay professional.
"Alright, tell me the plan," she said once she calmed down.
-------------------------
Marinette needed an akuma, so basically she followed Chloe around all day until she managed to find someone upset enough to set the trap. Rena Rouge was in position as Kim got his heart broken yet again by the ruthless Chloe Bourgeois.
She felt awful for not comforting him, but she needed someone for Hawkmoth to prey on.
Once Kim transformed back to anti-cupid, Marinette transformed into Ladybug and contacted her best friend. "Anti-cupid strikes again. Are you ready?"
She was.
Marinette fought off Kim long enough for Alya to formulate her extensive illusion. She made it so Cat Noir and Ladybug had appeared to be captured, their Miraculouses delivered to Hawkmoth. To counteract how the illusion would vanish upon contact, she moved straight towards the next phase.
"The Miraculous answers your heart's true desire," could be heard as they vanished into nothing. Adrien's mom appeared in front of him.
He stood facing the only woman he had ever loved, dropping his hard exterior. He transformed back into his normal appearance, crying immediately.
"Gabrielle," the image of her said.
There was a knock on the door to the observatory, "Gabrielle, your son needs to see you," Natalie called out.
"Tell him that now is not the time!" He said, irritated. He couldn't look away from her, scared that she would vanish the second that he looked away.
"HE'S COMING IN, I CAN'T STOP HIM!" she announced, followed by a stomping up the stairs.
Ladybug defeated the akuma in the distance now that Kim wasn't being monitored by Hawkmoth.
Adrien burst through the door, "FATHER I NEED TO- mom?" He was also dumbfounded that he had never connected the observatory butterflies to hawkmoth. It only made sense.
"Adrien..." she whispered.
He wanted to look at the hallucination all day, but had to proceed with the plan. "How is this possible?"
"I was finally strong enough to get her back." He started moving towards her, but Adrien grabbed him. "Let go of me!" He demanded.
"That's not mom!" Adrien pleaded. "Mom's gone."
"But I was given a second chance!" Gabrielle pleaded with his son, trying to touch his wife.
The image started dissolving slightly. Adrien couldn't look.
"No, Emilie!" He screamed, knocking Adrien away as he ran towards her, wanting to touch her. But, as soon as he did, she vanished. "Why didn't it work?" He asked, screaming.
"Mom's gone," Adrien repeated, real tears forming now.
Gabrielle tried to stop himself from showing emotion, getting up and leaving the observatory.
"Dad," Adrien whispered, as part of the plan but also because he really needed this, "I need you to actually be a father for once."
Those words stung him since he was actually pained from his entire world crashing down around him. "You need to hide your pain better," he simply said.
"No," he said, defiant of his father for the first time, "you need to stop being a hollow shell!"
"Everything I've done has been for our family!" He snapped, finally breaking his careless exterior.
"No, everything you've done has been for you.  Just because you can't handle losing her. And you know what? I lost her too! And now you're losing me." He stormed out of the room and ran to his bedroom, knowing that he strayed from the plan but needed it, needed to have an actual conversation with his father.
He texted Marinette that he needed a bit to recover from it, but that everything had worked out.