5k Reads!!!

Ahhhh I haven't done anything in so long. I finished this books months ago and its still getting views and votes and comments and ahhh I love you guys. Thanks for your love and support. For those of us just recently discovering this book (I'll probably make a forward and put this there later) I had written this BEFORE Anansi, Queen's Battle, and Hero's Day: so please calm down that the events were not accurate to how the show made things. I made it based off of what I wanted to happen and honestly heroes day wasn't too far off, just can't get everything right, dont write episodes sadly. Anywayyys. What you came here for!
"This is the first day to the rest of your life!" Her bubbly voice called out to the rest of the student body, her eyes skimming the crowd of caps and gowns. "You have control over what you do, just make sure that you're happy."
Adrien snapped out of his trance, thinking back to the day of their college graduation. She was student body president, yet again, and so she was asked to give a commencement speech. He was so proud of his girl, but that's not what today was about.
The organ music started to play and he took in everything as Chloe walked down the aisle. He couldn't believe it was her, the girl who had fantasized about marrying him, now giving her full support as her friend was marrying him. Yes, they became friends!
The bridesmaid dresses were red, which looked great against the fall leaves. Alya followed closely after Chloe, holding Nino's arm since he was the best man. He couldn't see his bride yet, but the butterflies in his stomach started back up, ones that had been nearly calmed since he proposed. He tried to catch a glimpse of Marinette, but as soon as he saw the top of Tom's head, the guests stood and he was blocked. She rounded the corner and his heart melted. He wanted to run to her and pick her up from the aisle, carrying her to the altar and announcing to the whole world that she was his, but he waited. He stared at her, jaw dropping the entire time. His eyes started watering as he thought about what was happening. She loved him as much as he loved her, and she wanted to spend her life with him.
"I'm the luckiest man on earth," he whispered to himself, but Nino heard and he could tell that his best friend was nodding as he stole a glance at Alya.
Tom and Marinette reached the altar, hugging before he guided her up to the step, where she grabbed Adrien's hand. The ceremony began but all Adrien could do is stare into the eyes of his beaming bride.
"The most amazing woman I've ever met once said 'this is the first day of the rest of your life, you have control over what you do, just make sure that you're happy' and I think about that right now. Today is the first day of the person I want to be, the person I was meant to be, and that's all because of you. I was missing something when I met you, I didn't know how to love or even what being truly loved was, and your warmth shined through every bad day, my partner who would help me solve any problem."
The people who knew about their alter egos were internally freaking out at how true that was.
"I fell in love with you, Marinette Dupain-cheng. Every side of you, clumsiness and all. And I can't take your advice to do what I want to be happy, not unless you're there. Being with you is what I want, and I promise I will do everything I can to make sure that I'm not the only happy one, but that you're treated like the amazing woman you are. I love you so much."
And now both halves of the couple were crying.
"Adrien, I had the odd experience of falling in love with someone twice. I loved you when we first met, because of your kind heart and determination to treat others with respect. But then I fell in love all over again, with what seemed like a different person. The goofy boy that makes me laugh, who knows I can kick butt but still insists on protecting me, and then I realized that those were just two parts of the same complex person. The person I wanted to spend my life with. We've been through a lot and have grown together, falling in love with the parts of each other that we ourselves didn't necessarily like. I am so grateful to have you to myself and I promise to fight alongside you with whatever life throws our way. I love you Adrien, Agreste."
Nobody opposed, they kissed while Alya and Nino cheered loudly, everyone else following. Adrien picked up his wife and carried her out, showing her off to everyone as his Lady.
Alsoooo I want to promote my other fics: working for hawkmoth, miraculously at hogwarts, and two halves. Plus a one shot book. Check them out! Thanks for reading!