15-Meeting The Parent

Marinette sat at school, waiting for her boyfriend to show up. She texted him and yet when the bell rang there was no reply and Adrien still wasn't there.
Mrs. Bustier was a little off for some reason, so she didn't want to get on her bad side by asking to be excused.
But then the whole city rumbled.
She excused herself and Alya asked if she should help, but she said it was okay for now. She transformed into Ladybug and investigated what the rumble was.
Hawkmoth was in the middle of the city, on a self made pedestal. Ladybug was concerned about how her plan didn't work, but knew she could take on Hawkmoth now that he revealed himself.
"Ah, Ladybug, it's nice to finally meet my son's girlfriend."
Okay, so he knows Adrien is Cat Noir. That's not good. I need to find out where he is. But what if I can take on Hawkmoth by myself, he's all alone and I could stop this.
Marinette charged at him, but he deflected it and then she was caught by an akumatized person.
Hawkmoth looked at Marinette, smirking. "Give me your miraculous or this will get even harder for you."
"Never!" She screamed. If Adrien wasn't helping then he most likely already had Chat's miraculous, she couldn't let him get hers. But what if this was what Adrien wants too? She couldn't think about it now, she had to get out of his grasp before he took her earings. She would talk to Adrien about it before she even considered it, she knew what could happen and didn't want to make that choice for him. She summoned her lucky charm and managed to escape, unable to stop the akuma though.
They were following her close by and she had to run faster than ever to escape their view. She ended up in a subway bathroom before she had to change back.
"Tikki, what do I do?" She asked her kwami.
"We can't do this without help," she said, looking around, "but I don't think Alya will be enough."
-----------------------------------------
Meanwhile
"Father, stop it!"
He was mass dialing everyone who worked at his company. "You all are pathetic, useless. You have all been fired and will never amount to anything."
He laughed as he hung up the phone and the butterflies started to swarm him. "Go forth my beautiful akumas, and evilize all of them!"
Look out Ladybug, Adrien thought, not wanting to say her name in case one of them was able to read his mind, I'm sorry Cat Noir won't be able to help.