chapter 18

Chapter 18

I heard the bell ring as I stepped out of the car signaling that everyone was in class.

"Damn it!" I muttered to myself. "Don't worry, what's one tardy going to do?"

I frowned and headed for the entrance of the school. Jeremy came up next to me and grabbed my hand.

It caught my attention, so I looked down at out entwined fingers. I then looked up at Jeremy who was smiling and looking ahead. I looked back down to our hands.

His touch didn't send love tingles through my body like Daniels touch did. I could feel that there was some type of connection but didn't know what it was?

I slipped my hand out of his. Jeremy pouted and then opened the school door for me.

~*~

DIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

"Finally school is over and summer is here!" I cheered to myself as I danced out of the class room to the library where I am meeting Daniel.

It felt like this year went by fast, yet not fast enough. I entered the library and to the front desk where I saw the one person I came for.

"Hello there, I'm looking for a specific book and was wondering if you could help me?"

He turned around. His hazel nut eyes looking at me with love and passion.

"What kind of specific book are you looking for miss?" His smile gave me goose bumps. "I think I may have already found it?" I went behind the counter and smashed my lips onto his.

After what seemed forever he leaned back and looked into my eyes. "You know I could get in trouble for letting you back here."

I smiled "well I'm sure you can risk it." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out from behind the counter. "Happy?"

He shook his head "Not quite." He wrapped his arms around my waist and swung me around to where he was holding me and I was practically hanging. He then clashed his lips onto mine with passion.

There was a gasp coming from the room, along with a few claps and cheers from the guys walking in the door.

I couldn't help but smile against his lips.

He swung me around putting me back on my feet without breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "Let's go somewhere else" He smiled while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the school and into his car.

~*~

We were in the car listening to some music. Daniel turned his head and looked at me.

"So how was your lunch with Jeremy?" I looked at him with a stern expression on my face.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm a concerned boyfriend and I want to know what my girlfriend was doing with another guy at lunch?"

"We were just talking?" I was seriously getting a little agitated with him.

"About?" I could see some frustration building up inside of him as well.

"Ugh, if you must know, he told me that he's your step brother."

"Is that all you talked about?"

"Yes Daniel. Don't worry, my eyes only see one guy and that's you."

A slight smile appeared on his face. He started to relax a little bit more before tensing up again.

"I've known the guy a really long time and I really don't trust him at all. I really don't want you to be seeing him any more."

He concentrated on driving and tried to think of other things. "Why do you not trust your own brother?" I instantly regretted saying that.

"Why? First off he is not and never will be my brother! He is a man whore; he has taken and tried to take all of my past girlfriends. I don't like the guy."

I instantly felt sad for Daniel, and anger grew inside of me. "I'm sorry honey; I'll try my best ok?" He smiled and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Watch the road!" He chuckled and continued driving. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" he practically sang with happiness. I smiled real wide. "No I believe you haven't? Why don't you tell me?"

"I love you more than there are stars in the sky."

**************************************

phew! i almost was sorried that i wasnt ganna be able to get this chapter up like i promised. OMG!! i didnt say this in the last chapter but when i got on yesturday i had like over 1,000 reads! :O wow thats alot i am amazed!! i love you guys!! now id love to see the number of fans increase :D love u all thanks for reading