Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Right in front of me was this amazing 1 acre of land. I was in a circular kind of shape. Trees and bushes all around it which made it private in a way.

The sun was shining threw clouds up above, it made the place beautiful. The flowers and the fruits on the tree made it look homey.

The grass was greener and fresher then normal. To the left was a medium size lake with a small deck leading into the water.

To the right was a small shed looking building. In the middle was a bench that seats 2.

"So... what do you think." His eyes wide in anticipation. "Wow!" was all I could think to say.

"You think so?" His mouth twitched into a smile.

"Yes, it's perfect, it's amazing, it's.... gorgeous! How the heck did you find this place?" I turned my head to look at him my eyes sparkling in the sun.

"Actually it was my Dad's; he took my mom here when ...." He stopped in mid sentence.

"When what?" I looked at him curious as to what he was going to say?

"Come on follow me" He slipped his hand in mine as he gently pulled me.

"I don't know how to start this but....." He sounded worried or something? I couldn't read his expressions that crossed his face, I started to get worried.

He sighed heavily. "Words can't describe the way-" He stopped again. In mid sentence.

"What Daniel?" My worry soon disappeared for I knew what he was going to say, but I was waiting for him to say it.

We stopped in front of a bush that had pretty pink and purple flowers growing on it. Daniel reached over with his free hand and picked the biggest flower off the bush.

His other hand let go of mine and reached up, gently brushing my hair behind my ear. He softly placed the flower in my hair behind my right ear. He smiled wide showing those pearly whites.

"I love you Janet, I really do. I need someone to talk to, someone to hold on when times get rough, and someone that will love me back, and not go off and fool around with other guys."

My mouth opened as the words echoed in my head. A sudden smile appeared on my face. I leaned in crashing my lips on his. Our lips moved in union with each others.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was as if fireworks were exploding over our heads. It was simply magical that kiss.

I leaned back looking into his eyes. Heavily breathing "I love you too Daniel." His eyes sparkled with happiness.

Our lips clashed together again this time we pulled each other close until it was impossible to get any closer. The fireworks continued as the kiss deepened tasting sweeter than ever.

~*~

The air was chilly in the night sky. I was lying in the grass my head snuggled under Daniels chin. His hand on my waist slightly rubbing it.

A breeze crept over us making the grass wave to the moon and stars above.

"When I look at the stars I think that they are tiny flashlights to light up that sky, and the moon is the big daddy flashlight making that all the tiny flashlights stay in line."

I chuckled at his theory. He looked at me with a big smile plastered on his face. "What about you?" His warm lips gently kissed my forehead.

"Well my dad always told me that all the stars in the sky are like all of our ancestors that have died in the past, and they are looking down at us." I lifted my hand pointing to the brightest star in the sky. "That's my dad."

Daniel squinted his eyes to get a better look. 'How do you know?"

"Because I just do?" I looked up at him, a smile on his face.

He kissed me sweetly on the lips. "Its late we should be going back to the school. I pouted, "Do we have to? I don't want this night to end!"

"I know Hun but its best." He slowly got up and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it and was soon lifted to my feet.

We held hands all the way to the car and to the school campus. What a wonderful night!

****************************

:D this chapter made me so happy!! lol cant wait for the next one :D