Chapter 2

Chapter 2

.............................

"Finally I'm here" as I let out a sigh of relief. Getting out of the car grabbing my bags I heard some giggling from behind. Quickly turning I saw 3 people walking past me. They appeared to be students since they were carrying books. The person in the middle of them was a guy with dirty blonde hair that was a little long but presentable. The other 2 were simply girls one whom was holding the guys hand. She had red short hair. She looked more like a clown to me? And I normally love people with red hair. The other girl had long blonde hair with brown roots. I closed the trunk and walked over to them smiling. "Hello, im new here, can one of you please show me where the office is?" I clearly sounded like a retard. The 2 girls gave me a dirty look, mumbled something under their breath and walked away. The guy however was smiling and he seemed to be studying me, his eyes tracing my simple figure. His eyes were like a perfect hazel nut with a splash of green. His nose was a little pointed but it complemented his other features. His mouth was moist and totally kissable. "Hey there I'm Daniel." he said cheerfully putting his hand in front of him. Gesturing me to shake it. "I'm Janet" I replied shaking his hand. Before he let go of my hand he squeezed it. He looked down at my bags then looked back up at me. "So your new here?" He cocked and eyebrow. I nodded shyly then reached over to grab my bags. Daniel had also reached down and grabbed a bag. "I'll show you the way to the office follow me." He made a motion with his hand gesturing me to follow him.

The office was to the right of the front doors after you go down this hallway. All the walls were a dull white color. You are able to see the outlines of the bricks. The floors however had many colors, the main one you were able to see was a blue, not the ocean blue but a dark navy blue. As we walked in there was a lady sitting at a desk across the room. When the door opened she looked up at us. "Daniel? What were you sent here for now?" the lady at the desk now peering at Daniel with an eyebrow cocked. "Oh I'm not here because I got in trouble Mrs. Peace. I'm just helping this young lady find the office." He replied starcasticlly pointing to me. "Well you certainly can be a gentleman when you want to." She commented. I slowly walked up to the desk. There was a piece of paper Mrs. Peace had placed in front of me. "Welcome to WillconSure, please fill this out and signature at the bottom." She said with a cheerful smile on her face. I could tell that she was completely faking the smile by her eyes. She obviously was not having a good day. I quickly sighned the papers, waiting for her to tell me where my dorm is so I can unpack. Slowly she pulled out a key, the key was rather small. Attached to the key was an index card with some writing on it. It read, 'Rm. 325. Please keep this key with you at all times thank you, Mrs. Peace.'

We got out to the hall and up a few stairs before getting to the third floor. "Lets see 321, 322, 323...." I mumbled under my breath as I was looking for 325. "Aha here we are." I slipped the key in the key hole and opened the door. I was a small dull room. It only had a single bed, a desk with a wooden chair. The bathroom was simple the usual stuff in the bathroom. Except there were two sinks? On the other side of the bathroom there was another door? Walking up to the door I put my ear up to it, there was some people chatting and some music playing. I knocked a couple times. And someone opened it. It was the red head girl from before. She gave me a dirty look. She then looked behind me as if she saw someone. "So, you're my new roommate?" She said sarcastically. "What happened to your other roommate?" I commented. A small frown appeared on her face. "No one knows?" She sniffled a little trying to appear sad i shook my head in faux disappointment, was she really going to try and scare me? The is is college, not gigh school. She really needs to get a life, and maybe even a new hair dew as well. There was a long pause between us when Daniel asked me where I wanted my things. I smiled sweetly at red head and winked before I turned around and headed to my room closing the bathroom door behind me.