Chapter 26

Chapter 26

BEEP-BEEP, BEEP-BEEP, BEEP-BEEP

I slammed down on the clock. I slowly picked up my head glaring at the clock focusing my tired eyes to see what time it is.

6:00 it read, time for school, after the 4th of July party everything seemed to pass by real quick. Daniel's mom is letting us live in her house until we find a place. I was quite glad to get out of that house in our special place, it was quote small.

"Good morning beautiful." His warm lips touched my cheek with a gentle kiss. Tingles ran through my body, slowly waking me up.

I turned facing him. His bright smile and sparkling hazel nut eyes. I stretched my arms out gesturing him to come closer.

He leaned in as my arms wrapped around his neck, his arms snaking around my waist. "I love you." I leaned in and with passion kissed him on the lips.

I leaned back gasping for breath looking at his perfect face. "If you love me, you would let me go back to bed" He just smiled and chuckled. "Well sweetie, I do love you but I can't let you go back to bed."

"And why is that?" I socked an eyebrow as I looked at him questioningly. "Because then I couldn't do this."

Suddenly I was lifted off the bed and carried into the living room. He gently dropped my on the couch and started to tickle me.

I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe anymore.

"What in the world is going on out here?" A soft tired brittle voice came from behind the couch. Me and Daniel stopped what we were doing, my breathing heavy as I gasped for air.

Daniels mom was standing there in her bathrobe looking at us with tired red eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry mom, did we wake you?"

"No Daniel, that's why I'm standing here at 6 in the morning," She still had her sense of humor even this early in the morning.

"Sorry" we both murmured as she walked back into the darkness of the hallway.

Daniel and I looked at each other, and then suddenly we broke into laughter. I was trying so hard to hold it in, but failed miserably.

Daniel stopped laughing and looked at me. His smile gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. He leaned in a clashed his lips on mine. His tongue soon entered as the kiss grew deeper. The taste of sweet lollypops came.

He broke the kiss and nodded his head towards the room as he whispered 'time to get ready babe." in my ear.

~*~

We pulled into the parking lot of the school. The sight of the freshly washed bricks sparkling in the sunlight. Students chatting with friends talking about how their summer went.

Daniel came and helped me out of the car. I was so nervous of what people would say or think of me since I am clearly visible of being pregnant.

We held hands as we walked into the front door of the building. I could smell the waxed floor and new paint on the walls.

I started to hear some whispers come from all directions. Daniel must have noticed my unconfortableness because he squeezed my hand trying to reassure me that everything will be ok.

I gave a week smile telling him I understood. We went to the office and picked up our new schedules.

Daniel held the door for me as we entered the court yard. I sat at one of the picnic tables as Daniel sat in front of me.

"Ugh, my ankles are so swollen." I lifted my foot onto the bench seat and started to rub my ankles.

"I'm sorry Baby." He had some sadness into his eyes as he looked down at my foot. The bell rang as we got up and Daniel walked me to my first class.

~*~

Diiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg

The bell rang for lunch. I eagerly walked out of the classroom and in the hallway towards the cafeteria.

I walked through the doors and looked around. I didn't see a dirty blonde headed guy with hazel nut eyes. My eyes started to water. I slowly walked to the lunch line to get my food.

Once I was in line for a minute or so someone grabbed my hand. I quickly yanked it away as I looked to see who it was.

Staring at me wide eyed was Daniel. "Well hello to you too babe." He commented. I just simply smiled at him as I got my food. "Sorry honey I thought that you were someone else." A small chuckled escaped my lips.

Daniel led me to an empty table across the room. Once we sat down I heard footsteps running towards me from behind and someone yelling "Janet!" instantly I was attacked with a huge hug.

"Ok, ok Kristen easy now." Daniel chuckled trying to get Kristen off of me. "Sorry" She let go and looked at me with smiling eyes.

"How are you!" she asked about ready to jump and hug me again.

"I'm good, how are you?" I smiled.

"I am doing really goo- woah."

I looked at her confused of her sudden cut in her sentence. "You're pregnant?!"

I looked down at my stomach. I felt ashamed, suddenly all I wanted to do was go home and curl up in bed and cry.

Kristen noticed my change in mood. "Oh sweetie, no it's nothing to feel bad about. I congratulate you." I looked up at her with a weak smile. "Whose baby is it?" She looked at Daniel.

He nodded and smiled. "Awe!" She walked around me and sat on the other side. She held my hand tight. "It's going to be ok, I will-" She was interrupted by Daniel coughing. "We will help you through it."

I leaned over and gave her a hug.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Janet Clark. I felt my heart stop beating.

*****************************

i seriously apoligize for not uploading this weekend. I didnot forget you guys at all!! I was grounded and had no access to the computer. please keep voting and and commenting please! love you all!!