Chapter 31

Chapter 31

“Where the heck is he?” I muttered to myself. After the doctors appointment I decided to go shopping and looking around the mall. Shopping seems to help me think.

I was still trying to get over the shock of the news. I’m very happy that we r having twins, yet I am also very scared. It’s going to be double the stress that a mother would have with only one baby.

I started pacing back and forth in front of the Wal-Mart. Daniel was supposing to come and pick me up almost half an hour ago.

As I was pacing I decided to pull my phone out and call an old friend to pass the time waiting.

I went and sat down on a bench next to the entrance as I heard the dial tone start to ring.

“Hello?” The caller on the other end answered in her usual cheerful voice.

“Kristen its Janet.” It got quiet suddenly on the other end.

“Oh My Gosh! Janet! Is that really you! I haven’t heard from you in so long! Where did you go? I don’t see you at school no more? And why haven’t you called me? How have you been? I’ve missed my girl! How are things with you and Daniel? Wha-”

I cut her off from her rambling and endless questions. “Kristen, Kristen calm down. I’m doing fine. Daniel and I are still together. We got out of school because we couldn’t take Jackie anymore. I’ve missed you too girl, sorry it’s been forever since we’ve talked. A lot has been going on lately.”

“Like what?” Her cheerful voice made me all happy inside to finally talk to my best friend.

“Well, remember how I was expecting before I left?”

“Yea.” She replied quickly.

“Well, I just had my first doctor’s appointment and I found out that we are having twins. Not one but two babies.”

It got silent on the other end. Suddenly a high frequency loud scream rung in my ears. I pulled the phone back away from my ear trying to regain my hearing.

“Are you done?” I chuckled pulling he phone back to my now sore and possibly deaf ear.

“Sorry, but oh my gosh, twins!! If they are girls name one after me!! You best friend.” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Ok Kristen.”

We continued to talk for another half hour before a car pulled up in front of me and the driver honked the horn.

I jumped up glaring AT Daniel who was simply smiling at me.

“Kristen me and you are going to have to get together sometime, but I have to go, Daniel is here to pick me up.”

“Awe, ok, love ya girl! Talk to you soon.” We both ended the call as I got up and walked to the car.

“Hey sweetness.” I continued to glare at him as I hopped in the passenger seat.

We drove off. “Where the hell have you been?” I crossed my arms over my chest. His excited expression changes to a weak and sad expression.

“I-I’m sorry babe, I was doing something.”

“Like?” My glare softened just a little.

“Well I have to show you, it’s a surprise.”

He looked happy again as we speed down the highway.

****************

sorry its short, but the chapter i upload tomorrow will be longer :D

please vote and comment!!