Carvings (Otoya x Fem!Reader)

Picture Credit: otome_matome3
Pixiv ID: 62258963
Member: yz

WARNING- HEAVILY EDITED

  So I created since the beginning of March..? I don't really remember at all. ƪ˘)ʃ. Oh and if you want to contact me but, can't (for some odd reason or somethin) you can reach me on the Uta no Prince-sama amino.

Yes, I'm the one who posts 'x readers' on their birthday's. I go by 'Miu Miichi' and I basically copy my 'x readers' and post them here.

I'm a sack of potatoes :p

There is also another person who inspired me to write on there! Their name is LittleAppleJello. Big thanks to her!

    Enjoy!
——————————————————————
Carvings
(THIRD POV)

   "Ne, ne [L/n]-chan!" Little Otoya (tried to) start a conversation under the shade of a giant tree, with his childhood friend. Both of them sitting on the grass.

   "What is it Ikki?" The little [H/l],
[H/c] haired girl responded. He immediately turned into a tomato.

   He complained, completely flustered.

   "W..Why do you use that nickname [F/n]-chan!" He covered his face with his tiny hands. The girl laughed.

   "Because your reaction is the cutest!!" The girl laughed a little louder, also making Otoya fall for her more.

   "An..Anyway....," Changing the subject, he took his hands off his face. "When we grow up, will we still  be together?"

   "Of course silly! Why wouldn't we?" The hyper girl stood up, now running in circles, pretending to be a airplane.

   The red haired boy laughed at her behavior. He always smiles more brightly when she's around. Though he doesn't know why. Adult stuff, he thinks.

   "Ikki!!!" The girl hollered.

   He looked at the [E/c] girl. She was holding something in her hand. It looks like...a rock..? A pretty sharp to be honest.

   "What are you doing with that [L/n]-chan?" Her smile brightened as she ran passed him, and ran towards the tree.

   "Look!"

   She put the rock on the trunk of the tree and traced something. Otoya stood up, wanting to see what she writing.  He tried looking around her but, she shifted to were he was, blocking his view once again. He pouted, I guess he has to wait. Once done, the young girl stepped to the side, showing what she wrote.

   "[Your Initials]...?" He stated but it came out as a question. "What does [Your Initials] mean..?" The bright red-eyed boy questioned.

   "It's my Initials, Ikki!" The girl exclaimed. "It's where you put your first letter in your name, and your first letter in your last name! Then you put them together, and it creates your own initials!!" He laughed at her eagerness. "I've seen this only in movies but, apparently instead of doing a pinky promise. You can just carve your own, and someone else's initials into a tree. Then that counts a promise also! Here!"

   She gave him the sharp rock.

   "Go ahead and carve your own initials in the tree!"

   He looked at the rock, then her. Her eyes were filled eagerness and excitement. Otoya took the rock,  turned to the tree, then started to carve. The childhood friend watched as he carved his name into it. He stepped back wiping his sweat with his back hand.