Lowering Your Stress (Ai x Neutral!Reader) [Fluff]

This fanfic is dedication to @KaitlinZhang! Thank you for requesting and-

-Enjoy!
—————————————————————

   "From what I am gathering, your frustration level is over average." You pop a vein.

"Please be quiet Ai."

Today honestly looked like you were going to have a great day! The clouds weren't covering the sun, sun rays didn't shine in your eyes, you even had a great sleep, but noooooo. Shining of course had to give you work on that day.

"Okay," You thought before. "I'll just finish this and I'll be done."

Nope. That's not the case.

After that, someone called you into to a meeting for some stupid reason, and it took almost the whole. Freakin. Day.

You were mentally and physically drained. You just wanted a break one of these days. You collapsed on your bed, it was pass dinner time but you didn't really care anymore. Though a certain cyan blue teenager did.

That's where he is now. Trying to get you to eat, while you were under your sheets.

"Ai please go away, I'm having a bad day." You reason.

"From what I heard, in order to come down someone who is stressed, you need to go out, and get away."

   You 'hmph'. What you got in return was him wrapping his arms around you, and threw you over his shoulder, with your blanket.

   "W..what?? Ai put me down!" You squirm.

"No. Let's go somewhere you can lower your stress level."

"IT'S ONLY GUNNA GET HIGHER IF YOU CARRY ME LIKE THIS!"

"Would you like me carry you princess style then?"

"THAT'S GONNA MAKE IT WORSE!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

    "I can't believe he did this..." You murmur, now that Ai is carrying princess style on the sidewalk. People were giving you weird look as you two to pass by, which made you bury your face into Ai's chest the whole way there. "Wait, where is there?" You question yourself, closing your eyes.

   Thump, thump.

   "His heartbeat is pretty soothing though...it's like it's putting me to sleep. And Ai's chest is warm too..." You let out a breath.

   "We're here (F/n)." Ai came to a stop. You mentally groan, but you remove your head from his chest, and looked up.

   "The arcade..?" You question. "What are we doing here..? And wait, DID YOU JUST CALLED ME BY MY FIRST NAME?"

   "Let's go (F/n)."

   "YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

   In the end, you were having fun. You managed to convince Ai to put you down, the downside about it is when you had to hold his hand the whole time there. Do I really have to explain that you were a blushing the whole time?

   "Ai, let's play that!" You point to a game. You didn't hear Ai reply because you were already dragging him over there. "Hm, this doesn't look hard."

   You let go of Ai's hand, completely forgetting about the promise.

"Alright! Let's play!" You insert a couple of coins and before you started to play you looked behind you. Seeing a poker face Ai standing there. You smile. "Ai would you like to play first?"

He stared at you...for a little bit. Was Ha trying to see if you were lying?

"Sure." He simply said. You silently sigh in relief. He walked forward, and you stepped back out of his way. Then he played, only to lose with a 'Game Over' screen.

"Aw, sorry Ai." You apologize. You glance at the controls. And idea flashed in your head. "I think you played wrong."

"No way. I-" He felt something warm on his hand that was on the controller. Ai blankly stare came to his hand, which had your hand it. It seemed that he didn't even care, but he was malfunctioning inside.

"Here-" You put your other hand on his. "-I'll help." From then on, you played the game with him. Your chest made contact every couple seconds and he swore his heartbeat skipped. Luckily to him, you didn't hear his heartbeat from this position.

   YOU WIN

   The screen shows. You cheer, letting go of Ai's hand and moving hen around his waist. "We win!!" You chant.

   YOU WIN 1000 TICKETS

   You gasp, "That's enough tickets to get what I want from the prize section!"

   Your (H/c) hair flys around as you pick up the tickets dispensing, also letting go of Ai's waist. Once you collected all of them, your hand meets Ai again. Then you run to the prize section. Slamming your tickets on the counter, you tell the worker there loudly, "I want that!" You point at the prize.

   Ai stares at you the for the whole incident.

   "Thank you!" You thank, finally getting your prize. You whirl back to the robot. "Ai look!" You shove the prize you got in his face.

   It took him a few seconds to process what was in front of him, but once he focused on it, he was slightly surprised. What you got was a tiny stuffed mini person. Not just any person, it was Ai.

   "Why did you get that?" Ai asks with his usual poker face.

   "Because! It's to thank you for letting my stress de-stress." You giggle. You peck his cheek. "Let's go home!" You declare, dragging Ai behind you.

Not knowing though, Ai put on a small smile. He was glad he lowered your stress level, and he was glad it was him who lowered your stress level.
———————-
So...I KNOW THIS IS LATE AND BAD PLEASE KILL M//shot

Very sorry, life caught up to me over the weekend and yesterday:/ I hope you enjoyed this though.

Requests

1) OPEN

2) OPEN

3) OPEN

4) OPEN

5) OPEN

NEXT

(Idk)

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290