I'M SORRY FOR FALLING FOR YOU! (Masato x Shy/Neutral!Reader)

Alright, alright, alright! This is requested by @AkabaneToudouShion

I hope you enjoy!
—————————————————————-

You were always a shy and timid person when you were growing up. You'd often sit by yourself, but it wasn't really a problem for you. It's just that other students have to initiate first in order for you to be friends to say. Like I said, you were just shy. Though...that's not all your traits.

Clumsy, hardworking, and caring. Like in this case.

"Crap, crap, crap!!" You think running to your school. You over slept once again, and you criticize yourself for it. It's not the first time this has happened though. "I'm going to be late!"

Up ahead you see your friend waiting for you, they didn't look mad. They were look at you with a simple 'really?" face. You got so worried they were mad though, so you pick up the pace, not seeing someone in front of you.

"Oof!" You completely bump into the student in front of you. You though you were going to fall, but the student in front of you hold their ground. It was awkward because you were hold their t-shirt while they were holding you back.

"Um..(L/n)-san?" You froze.

You.

Got.

To.

Be.

Kidding.

mE.

"O..h, Hijirikawa-kin..." You glance up at him, flushed. It seemed like he was too. You immediately move away from him, with your sight still on his blue eyes. It also seems you interrupted his conversation with his other 5 friends, with someone amusing watching, and others just watching.

"Are..you okay...?" He (tries) to apologize (eventhoughhedidnthavetoapologize).

"I think I'm falling for you~" You think.

Hijirikawa's eyes widen and the blush on his cheeks only darkened, his friends started to snicker plus your friend started to laugh her butt off.

"Why are you laughing?" You mutter confused about their actions. That's when you began to sort through the events that happen just now. "I was running late, I bumped into Masato and his friends, he asked if I was okay, then I-"

"OH. cRAp." Your eyes widen as big his Masato eyes.

*Cue the 'What did you do?!' foghorn blowing in the back round*

"WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT OUT!! I MEANT TO SAY I'M SORRY FOR FALLING YOU!! NO! I MEAN- I MEAN!!!"

You back away from the group of friends and crush. They all started to laugh and snicker louder.

"I MEAN TO SAY SORRY FOR FALLING ON YOU!!!" In a flash you grab your best friend and run inside the school. "I'M SO SORRY!!!!" You shout before disappearing into the schools crowd.

Masato was left standing there, with the dark blush still there on his cheeks. He heard the snickering in the back round.

"Well Masa~ Looks like you found your future wife~" The strawberry blond hair teenager teased and laughed.

Earning a smack in the head by the rather serious childhood friend.

Extended Ending

"So (F/n), are you done falling for Mr. Hijirikawa~?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"SHUT IT (BF/N)!! I'M TRYING TO FORGET THAT NOW (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾"
——————————————————————
Okay so—

1) Ik this is finished early, I got bored 2) This wasn't my original idea, it came from https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRHcSOtI0zg it just seemed the perfect thing to use for a shy person xD

Requests

1) OPEN

2) OPEN

3) OPEN

4) OPEN

5) OPEN

NEXT

(Idk)

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290