To Keep You Warm (Masato x Neutral!Reader x Tokiya) Part II

This is a second part of a request made by @AkabaneToudouShion thank you for being patient with me!

Enjoy!
————————————————————-

"I-" You take a breath, your hands start to shake on your lap. "-have to choose between the two of you..don't I...?"

They simply look at each other, look back at you, and nod. You glance at both of them, then sigh deeply. "F..Fine."

You reach your hand out to one of the jackets, and that jacket belonged to—

Masato's Route

You reach out and take Masato's jacket. Both of your hands brush each others lightly, to the blue-haired teenagers surprise. It was a shocker when you quickly slipped if on since it was pretty soft. Once done you glance at Tokiya, shooting him an apologetic look. He simply showed a small quirk of his rare smile, when a ringtone broke the tension in the air.

It seemed to be Tokiya's since he took out his phone from his pocket.

"It's my boss." He stayed before showing you the caller ID. It sure enough was his boss. "Well, I'll take my leave then."

The teenager stood up from his seat, and grabbed his leftover trash. He started to walk away before,

   "Tokiya!" You shout towards him. He turned around, back to the table. "I— thank you..and good luck with your work." You softly smile at him. His eyes widen ever so slightly, but his poker face soon returned with a small nod.

   Then he disappeared from your view, into the crowd that was forming. You whirl back to the other teenager that was at the table.

"Sooo, I'm guessing you both like me?" You ask bluntly. Masato choked on his spit, ending up on a little coughing fit. He felt his own face begin to heat up. "Awe, so you really do like me!!"

   The coughing stopped soon after you said that, and he turned away out of embarrassment.

   "But don't worry." You propped your chin on top of your hand. "I like you too."

Tokiya Route

You take Tokiya's leather jacket from his long fingers. You were slightly at confused at first why he was even wearing a leather jacket, but you had to roll with it. You slip it on, then looked at the blue-haired teenager. Before you could saying anything though, a familiar voice erupted, "Hijirikawa-san!"

   "Tomo-chan!?" You exclaimed, spinning to the sound. She was running with her long and wavy burgundy hair flying behind her...she was also bringing Nanami with her??

"Sorry to disturb this hang out." The social butterfly dragged out her last two words. She pushed the petite girl towards the bright violet eyes, hiding her own figure now. "But Nanami needs Hijirikawa-san to help her review for his next song."

Masato blinked owlishly. "Oh, sure..." He trailed off at the end with uncertainty. He took a glimpse at you, eye brows slightly furrowed. You shrug with skepticism, but you can't doubt her.

"Great!" Her pinkish-purple eyes pop out from the back of the short, reddish-orange hair. "Then let's go!!"

Tomochika clasped one of her hands around Nanami's wrist, and soon did the same thing to the other teenager. She cranked her head in your direction, sending you a sly wink before finally retreating further into the mall. You and the other teenager sat there, clueless at what just happened.

"So uh, is this supposed to happen..?" You inquired.

"Not sure.." He tilted his head a little bit. "That was weird."

"You took the words right out of my own mouth." You swallow your own spit. "Anyways, I guess you have feelings for me?"

"..Yes..."

"Pfff, no need to be so serious anymore. It's not like it's one-sided. Plus it's not like no one else is going to cock block us anymore." You wiggle your eyebrows.

   "..."

   "..."

   "..."

   "Pfft."

"(F/N)!"

   You laugh.
——————————————————————-
//shot //dies //gets thrown into a void //fades into dust
SO sorry that this is so freakin late and horrible, I didn't have any good ideas until now. Very sorry. Still won't be taking any requests, I'll probably finish up these requests first then open it again. Thank you for being patient with me.

NEXT

(Van x Reader)

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290