Perfectionist + Cheerfulness = Uh Oh (Hayato x Neutral!Reader x Tokiya)

Another one!!! Requested by @littlefanfichoe Give them some loven!

Enjoy!
—————————————————————

Being best friends with identical twin brothers had its perks. They both have midnight dark-blue hair with turquoise-blue eyes. Both have very different personalities.

Very different personalities.

One of them is a bright, happy-go-lucky, and outgoing.

"(F/n)-chan- nya~!" You turn your head, only to have arms wrap around your waist.

"Hello Hayato." You greet with a smile.

"Hiya there (F/n)-chan- nya~!! I heard that there was a festival tonight!! Do want to come with me?"

You laugh, "Of course Hayato. What time?"

His face completely brightened up. "Yay!! Be there at 6:00 P.M."

He kisses your forehead.

"And don't be late!!"

And just an overall cheerful guy.

Then their is the other one, who is a perfectionist and a reserved individual.

"Tokiya, you need to take a break already," You say leaning on the door frame of his dorm. "You've been working on those sheets for the past few hours with no breaks. You need to rest."

"I'll rest when I'm done with this (F/n)." He encounters calmly.

Sighing, you make your way to him. You swiftly grab his sheets of paper and take a step back.

Tokiya pops a vain, and turns to you. He reaches out his hand.

"Give it back (F/n)." He stated.

"Nope," You wave the papers in the air. "You need to take a break Tokiya. You know that everyone cares about you, especially me. Everyone is worried that you'll over work yourself and get a fever like last time."

But you walk forward you stretch out your hand.

"Though...if your going to over work yourself, just making sure that you remember that we told you so."

You gave Tokiya a stare, while he says quiet. Another sigh was heard through out the room before a squeaking of a chair.

Standing up, Tokiya made his way towards you and kissed your temple.

"Thank you for looking out for me (F/n)."

Who had a gentle side to him.

When combined together though....

"(F/n)-chan goes with me!!"

"Sorry but I think she wants to go with me."

It's chaos.

"G..guys, don't fight..please." You have absolutely no idea how to handle this situation. Tokiya was gripping your arm while Hayato was gripping your hand.

"(F/n) stays with me!! I asked her to come with me to the festival today!!!" Hayato yells.

"I know you did but I need (F/n) to come with me." Tokiya replies coolly.

"But I ask her first!!!"

"And I asked her to come with me." Both of them start to bump heads. Even Tokiya is beginning to lose his cool. Luckily, they gently pulled you out of the middle previously, so they wouldn't hurt you when they bump heads....

..like they are right now.

"Oh god," You rub your forehead. "What am I going to n-"

"Yo Hayato, Tokiya, what's with all of the com..." They see the scene. "-motion....."

All of ST☆RISH and Quartet Night walked on in the nightmare.

"Uh hi....?" You guys stare at each for awhile.

Then the all turn and walk away.

"HEY!! YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO HELP ME!?"

"Good luck!" They all say.

You practically die a little inside. That's when you feel something grab your hands and turn you around.

"(F/n)-chan!"

"(F/n)."

Two pairs of turquoise-blue eye look you in your own (E/c) eyes and say,

"Choose who you want to go with!"

To Be Continued.....
——————————————————————

Oof. Cliffhanger...dun, dun, DUN. Plus I have a bad cramp, pray for me :"""D

Requests

1) Otoya Ittoki x Neutral!Reader Children

2) Perfectionist + Cheerfulness = Uh Oh (Ichinose Hayato x Neutral!Reader x Ichinose Tokiya) Part II

3) Otoya Ittoki x Syo Kurusu Fluff

4) OPEN

4) OPEN

NEXT

Otoya Ittoki x Neutral!Reader Children