Spin For A Dare! (Otoya x Syo) Fluff(?)

Oof. Sorry for the late update, life caught up with me :""D This fanfic is dedicated to @HikariStarish147!

I hope you Enjoy!

THIS IS A BOY X BOY
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ
—————————————————————

(Otoya's POV)

   "Spin the bottle? What's that?" Otoya asked the perfectionist, Tokiya.

   "Spin the bottle is where someone spins a bottle, whoever the bottle lands on has to do whatever the person that spun the bottle wants them to do." Tokiya explained.

   Otoya tilted his head.

Tokiya sighed.

   "It's where you basically have to do dares."

   "Ohhhhhhhhhh! That makes much more sense!"

   Tokiya sighed again.

   "Come on Otoya-kun," Ittoki's roommate said as he was walking away. "Everyone is already there."

   The red haired teenager blinked.

   "Everyone?"

(Syo's POV)

   "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS NATSUKI!!!" Syo shouted, currently swung on the tall blonds shoulder as he was walking.

   "Come on Syo-chan~! Even Otoya said he'll be there! I'll be fun!" His roommate exclaimed.

   "IT'S NOT FUN IF YOU'RE GETTING FORCED IN IT!! LET GO OF ME NATSUKI!!!" The short blond kicked.

   "From what I'm gathering, it seems that Syo is nervous."

   "SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET HERE AI!?!?"

(Third POV)

   And here they all were. All of ST☆RISH sitting in a circle. Even Quartet Night decided to join. (More like Reiji forced them to)

   "All righty, let's get this started then shall we?" Ren purred, though it sound like he was saying it to two people.

   Otoya Ittoki and Syo Kurusu to be specific.

   Syo was avoiding everyone's gaze while Otoya was anxiously scratching his arm.

   "Ai would you like to start?" Ren asked slyly. Ai only gave him a short nod before touching the bottle. He spun it soon after. It circled once, twice, three times. Then it stopped. The bottle stopped perfectly on Syo. The stylish teenager gapped at the bottle and looked at Ai. Who had his usual poker face on. Syo pointed at Ai.

"Y-You did that on purpose!!" He accused.

"I did no such thing, I simply spun the bottle that is all." Ai replied. "Now, Syo I want you to kiss the back of Otoya's ear."

Silence.

"WHAT!!??" Syo yelled standing up. "I CAN'T DO THAT!!!"

"A dare is a dare Kurusu." Masato agreed.

"YOU'RE ON HIS SIDE TOO???"

"This is so absolutely ridiculous. I'm going to get some more sweets." Camus got up and left.

"I- ugggghhhhhh fine! I..I'll do it!!" The blue-eyed guy gives up. Otoya, who had no saying in the matter, flushed.

"W-wait! A-Are you serious??"

Syo went behind him and awkwardly kiss the back of his ear.

"T-there! Are you happy now?" Syo sat back down in his original spot.

"Oi. Guys." Ranmaru started.

"What is it Ran-ran?" Reiji laughed, looking at the now flustered Syo.

"I think Otoya stopped working." As if on cue, Otoya fainted falling on the ground.

"OTOYA!!!" Masato, Natsuki, and Cecil went to the flushed teenager, while the other stayed behind, continuing the game.

-Time Skip-

"Your turn Cecil!!" Reiji proclaimed.

"Understood." Cecil did as he was told and spun the bottle.

...it landed on his half brother.

Cecil turned to him. Otoya turned to back to Cecil.

"I want you to kiss Syo."

..wait...

"EEEEEHHHHHH!?" Both Syo and Otoya screamed.

"Come on Ochibi-chan~ Don't start to get scared now~" Ren teased pushing Syo toward his crush.

   "Let's go Otoya-kun." Tokiya and Masato also pushing him to his crush.

   "H-hold, HOLD ON A SECOND REN!"

   "W-wait!"

   Too late.

   Ren pushed the little guy forward, same to Masato and Tokiya. They also push the red head forward, making the crushes kiss each other.

   On.

   The.

   Lips.

   No one moved. Except their friends.

   "Good luck~"

   "Good luck!"

   "Good luck."

   "Good bye."

   Then they all left.

   ...

   ..

   .

   "GUYS GET BACK HERE! I'M GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOUR—"

   "SYO-KUN CALM DOWN!!"

   Let's just say the day ended with two crushes getting together and a whole lot of butt whoopen.

—————————————————————
(Is this even fluff? LOL)
I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE!!//shot

I had a writers block on here because no good prompts came to my mind. Thanks a whole lot to @HikariStarish147 for giving me some prompts! Thank you 🙏

R.I.P. brb gunna charge my phone now :"D

Requests

1) They Caught You Staring At Them (STRISH)

2) OPEN

3) OPEN

4) OPEN

5) OPEN

NEXT

They Caught You Staring At Them (STRISH)

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290