That One Person On The 4th Floor (Shion x Neutral!Reader)

You strut over to your desk, seeing a [F/c] notebook there. Reaching out, you wrap one of your warms hands around it. Then with the other you open the front cover. After, you grab one of the lined papers with your nimble fingers, tearing the piece of off with a rip. Soon after you had a pen ingratiating a message into it.

Words, scribbles, and scratched out lines filled the once empty paper. Black ink forming words you wanted to say with a smile. Wiping the small sweat forming off of your forehead, you continued to write. Not stopping at all, even once. The pen twitched your hand as you encrypt every single line, not leaving a one empty spot.

Honks from cars blow through your opened window, that was on the top floor. Wind also blows through the window, creating a tiny breeze in your room. You slightly shiver at the sudden chill in your room, but you pay no mind to it. Few more minutes pass by, and you lift up the paper that was now full of many sentences.

Sticking your bottom lip out, you peer at the page more closely. Deciding it was good enough, you place it back down, starting to smooth out the paper. You also folded all the edges making sure it was all own point. Satisfied with your work a smile was plastered on to your face. Setting it down, you turn to your notebook again.

Time to do this a few more times.

*^*^*^*^*

About an hour or so, you were done repeating all the steps you need to do. Your dominant hand was now having a cramp, though you couldn't careless at this point. You were excited. All filled pages were dumped into a cardboard box carefully. Picking up the light box, you walk over to your window. Switching the box to your non-dominant hand, you open it with the other one all the way, now clearly hearing all a chattering and noises down below.

Your hand softly clutches one of the folded papers, hold it up to the blue sky. Then...you let the paper airplane go. It soared across the people and cars, beginning it's adventure before it ends. Furthermore, you kept on doing what you just did with the other ones. Not mind at all if anyone stepped on them below. You made all of these airplanes for someone, but..you haven't exactly met them yet. Though, sometimes you'd question if they would even bother to pick it up.

After all, this all is about your soulmate.

*^*^*^*^*

A teenager who just got a day off from work wondered around the streets. It was while since he got a day off from his job, and dare say he forgot how much has changed when he was cooped up in his a music room, singing. It was obvious he hasn't been around much. What he did remember was the loud chattering of people around him. That was one thing he that he found annoying about the outside life.

Subconsciously deep in his own thoughts, he didn't notice something pointy coming straight towards him. It kept on coming, until it landed in his messy light pink hair. His purple eyes widen when he feels something poke him at the side of his head. Very startled, the teen halted in his tracks. His eyes traveled to where the pain was, he wasn't expecting to see something white poke out.

Curious why it was there, he took it out with his hand. It was a folded up piece of paper which formed a airplane. Tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy, he unfolded the airplane. Sure enough there was sentences scribbled into with messy writing, but neat enough to read. His purple-eyes scan the whole page, reading the lines of how they're day went, what they're doing, etc. It was like who ever wrote this directed it to a certain person.

Weird.

At the end of the page is was what intrigued him. It simply was signed, "From That One Person On The 4th Floor". Quirking a eyebrow, he looked around his surroundings, wanting to see if there was anymore airplanes. Luck was on his side today when he saw another one being blown away in the wind. It soon stopped when it got caught in front of a trash can.

   Shion Amakusa, rusted over to the can, quickly picking the paper airplane up, opening it. He read the whole crinkled letter, it read different things like their likings. The wind all of a sudden picked up, it blew his hair heavily making him closing his eyes.

   When he opened them, his pupils traveling upwards unconsciously. That's when he saw it. Tens of thousands, maybe even more, airplanes blowing with the gust. Others laying on the floor already, in trees, in bushes. Very confused, Shion looked around. For what? with strangers stepping on them, not bothering with it. Like they were used to it.

   "From That One Person On The 4th Floor..." He murmured softly. He began to walk again, turning a corner. The fluffy haired teen, took a step back. Then squinted at the very top floor, paper still in hand. That's when he saw them. Their head resting on your hand, other arm holding their forearm. Shining [H/l] [H/c] hair reflected off, with [E/c] pupils boring into the building next door.

   They looked...extremely bored. He sees them open their mouth, to probably sigh, then looked down. Meeting his eyes.

*^*^*^*^*

When those two eyes unconsciously connected, it was like there was a spark. They each stared at each other, both not wanting to break the contact. That's when the teen on the 4th floor quickly went back inside. The teenager left outside cocked an eyebrow. Through the person came back to the window..holding an airplane? They lifted it up, and threw at at him. It steadily glided down to him.

Shion reaches out, and gently grabs it. He carefully unfolds it, not wanting to rip it. Afterwards, read it.

"Hi! You must be my soulmate, I'm That One Person On The 4th Floor. Pretty silly right? I've gotten used to it though..wait what was I writing about again? Oh yeah. Meet me at Room [Number]. I'll be waiting, haha!

From That One Person On The 4th Floor
——————————————————————
WHHAAAAATTTTT MIU POSTED TWO DAYS IN A ROW?????:00000000 Thanks for being patient with me through. <3

NEXT

What If Fans Asked Them For A Hug (STRISH Edition)

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290