Crazy From Love (Eiichi x Neutral!Reader) [Angst]

People would call you crazy. You honestly couldn't careless about it. You think it's an exaggeration.

*^*^*^*^*

   A double doors to the local news office slam open. Everyone in the office stopped working to look at the disruption. What they found was a teenager with [H/l] [H/c] hair, glancing downwards to the ground. Their dominant hand was keeping open one of the doors. The other door shut closed.

   The teen looked up at everyone. They had soft glow like (E/c) orbs that were slightly ruined by their surrounding puffy skin. Their mouth was parted a little, and their heavy breathing says that they ran all the way here. One of the coworkers stood up from their desk.

   "T-That's.." He pointed at them. "T-That's [L/n] [F/n]...they're in a relationship with Eiichi Otori!!" He exclaimed. Everyone then started hastily murmuring around the cubicles. What was someone that high class doing in here?

   "Not exactly." Their voice was deadly hoarse. It was much lower then their usual cords. All the workers completely halted their gossiping. "He's not my boyfriend anymore."

*^*^*^*^*

   You leave the news office with a frown on your lips.

   "Don't worry [L/n], we'll take care of this. Go home and rest up." With your back turned on them, you nod as you try to stifle a sob. They shoot you an apologetic glimpse even if you couldn't see them, then you hear the door shut. All you could hear was the wind whistling in the air.

That's when you slowly cracked a smirk. You tilt your head to the sky, inhaling the crisp wind. You gaze a the semi-dark atmosphere in front of you. An evil glint appeared in your eye just as the stars began to show.

"You tore down my world Eiichi with your own hands. This time, I'll be the one who burns it down. I've already got the gasoline, wait till I light it. Just wait." (A/N: I'll give you a chocolate if you get this reference)

*^*^Next*Day^*^*

"Breaking news."

"Ehhh? Breaking news right now? It's gotta be important if it's this early in the morning." Nagi pouted, raising an questionable eyebrow.

"Nagi can you change it please? I wanna watch my new show." The light pinked teen asked quietly.

"Wha-? But didn't you finish it yesterday??"

"Yes, but I accidentally let it land on a cliffhanger.."

"Haa??"

"Come on Nagi." Eiji tried to calm down the child. He gestured to the mute teen with his hands. "Let him finish it."

"Fine!!" The child gave up, lifting up the remote to change the channel.

"[L/n] [F/n] absolutely heart broken after Eiichi Otori broke up with them, along with some secrets that he kept from everyone! A Live interview with them in side the cafe after this five minute break!"

   "..what..?" Was all Nagi said, baffled. He looked to the others for their reactions. Like his, they were all baffled. The door to the room soon swung open, revealing the other four members there. Wide-eyed, the light salmon-pink haired teenager stood up from his seat. The leader spoke,

   "We need to go, now."

*^*^*^*^*

   Many footsteps were heard through the city as people walked, ran, etc. As for the HEAVENS group sprinted on the pavement. Their sights set on a certain place.

   "Come on! We have to be there!" Van shouted behind his shoulder.

   "We know that idiot!" Yamato yelled back twice as loud.

   "SHUT UP YOU GUYS, GEEZ!!" Nagi screamed, eyes shut. The leader in front was unusually quiet. This brows were furrowed, and his lips were pressed into a thin line. He was certainly thinking that this was not funny.

*^*^*^*^*

   After few minutes of unnecessary yapping and running. The finally arrive at they're destination; The StarLucks Cafe. Though they were too late.

   The 7 members stopped running, upon seeing a large crowd surrounding the cafe. Scanning the audience the leader couldn't find the person he needed to see. Until...

A teenager with the same hair color and length as his ex-[boy/girl]friend though their top head was being covered by a [F/c] cap. They looked at the huge crowd as sinful grins spread throughout their face. Along with that, [e/c] eyes shimmered and traveled to them. Their pupils dilate for a split second before their mouth returned to that wicked grin.

With a straighten arm, they pointed to towards the no longer lover. The other hand on hip. They then twist their wrist to the side, tucking the finger back, and replacing it with their thumb. Now showing a thumbs down to him, while mouthing two words ever so slowly, destroying his image on TV forever.

"You lost."

You would say that Love is the reason that drove you to into being crazy.
——————————————————————
1) If you didn't get the plot, here; Reader (aka you) had a breakup with Eiichi (he broke up with you), so Reader went on ahead and told the news station along with some of his secrets he told Reader. They happily excepted the gossip since they love scoops. It soon aired on TV, completely destroying his image as a idol forever.

2) I KNOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE TWO WEEKS SINCE THE LAST UPDATEEEE I'M SO SORRYYY

3) As you know school started up again and has been kicking my a** since, that's why updates have been a LOt more slower then usual.

4) This isn't an Shion x Neutral!Reader, I'll be posting that next

5) If you didn't got the reference, this fanfic is based off of the musical "Mean Girls" and song "World Burn"

6) Thank you for being patient with me :)))))))

NEXT

(Shion x Neutral!Reader)

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290