Slip Up Glitch (Hayato x Neutral!Reader) [Fluff]

Another request from @littlefanfichoe, love yeah girl :D

Now let's just pretend that Hayato and Tokiya are really brothers in dis universe >_>

Bold: Text Message

Enjoy!
—————————————————————

   Ding!

   "...huh?" You tiredly glance at your phone. "...who's texting me at this time..?"

   It was almost past 11 A.M. and usually no would be up this late. Except you of course, finishing assignments at the last minute. Typical day or should I say night for you.

   You were on your bed with notebooks, papers, pens, music sheets, etc that was all sprawled on top of your bed. Basically, it was a mess.

   Then their was you. Looking a little bit crusty over there. Scruffy hair, disheveled (F/c) pj's, laying on your stomach with your fluffy blanket wrapped around you, perfect time plus place to do your assignments. Just when you were getting comfortable, you hear a ding coming from your phone....which was on the nightstand next to you. Meaning you have to move from your comfortable spot.

   Groaning mentally and physically, you roll over in your blanket (cuz your lazy potato like MEh) to your nightstand, grab your phone, and opened it to see who texted you.

   Ichinose Hayato<3

   You stare at your phone for a couple of seconds.

...So let me get this straight. Your idol crush was texting you. THE Ichinose Hayato was texting you, at (almost) 11 A.M.

   You were his biggest fan ever. Well...more like you're best friends with his brother Tokiya.

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: (Y/n) (F/n)

   Oh my lord- nya!!! I just saw (Y/n) in a interview with you- nya!! Lucky- nya!! Did you get her autograph for me- nya????

  From: Ichinose Hayato

   You stare at the screen for seconds. Your fingers soon started to move on their own.

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: Ichinose Hayato

  What are you talking about?

  From: (Y/n) (L/n)

   Seconds tick by.

   Ding!

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: (Y/n) (F/n)

   Ehhhhhhh- nya???? You don't remember what I said- nya???

  From: Ichinose Hayato

~

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: Hayato Ichinose

   No. No, I don't remember.

  From: (Y/n) (L/n)

~

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: (Y/n) (F/n)

  Awe, don't be like that- nya. I know I told you but I'll just tell you again- nya! I like (Y/n)-chan!!!(≧∇≦)

  From: Ichinose Hayato

~

   You immediately shot up from your warm blanket into a sitting position.

   Wait.

   wait.

   wAIT.

   Ichinose Hayato just said that he likes you.

   THE Ichinose Hayato just texted you that he likes you.

   So you can pretty much imagine that you have steam blowing out of your ears.

   Ding!

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: (Y/n) (F/n)

  Wait..who am I texting right now!? Nya?!

  From: Ichinose Hayato

~

Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: Ichinose Hayato

  ...this is (Y/n)-chan......

  From: (Y/n) (L/n)

   Ding!

Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: (Y/n) (F/n)

  Oh...sorry! That was meant for Tokiya... (˘з˘) My phone glitched out...haha....nya...?

  From: Ichinose Hayato

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: Ichinose Hayato

  So....you like me?

From: (Y/n) (L/n)

   Ding!

  Subject: My Crush!!!! \(ω)/

  To: (Y/n) (F/n)

YeasoIrealkylikedyousinceImetyouandI
thinkyouarereallyprettyandIamreallyinlovewithyousoIgottagonowbye

  From: Ichinose Hayato

   You stare at the screen baffled. Until you hear a squeal. Not from another person.

   No, no.

   The squeal came from your mouth. You began to jump on your bed out of pure joy. Making all of your stuff on your bed jump in sink with you.

   ...also letting you wake up others students....and a pink cross dresser up.....

   Don't think you'll be finishing those assignments soon.

(Ichinose Hayato's POV)

   "Oh my goooossssshhhhh, Tokiya help meeeeee- nya..!"

    Tokiya sighed.

   "You should have known that I was having concert while you were texting 'Me'(-.-)"

   "THAT'S MEAN BROTHER!!!!! (';Д;')"
—————————————————————
Just me, or does Hayato have a similar to Reiji? Or is it just me :p

Requests

1) Ichinose Tokiya x Neutral!Reader AU

2) Hayato Ichinose x Neutral!Reader

3) Hayato Ichinose x Neutral!Reader x Tokiya Ichinose

4) OPEN

4) OPEN

NEXT

Ichinose Tokiya x Neutral!Reader AU