A Random Scenario With A Picture!

Picture Credit:海!Pixiv ID: 28683729Member: iburie

Picture Credit:
海!
Pixiv ID: 28683729
Member: iburie

Backstory; STRISH has earned the right to have a vacation. So why not have it at the beach!!
*~*

Otoya walked out of the salty water, weaving a hand in his hair to fix it. He had blue goggles with an orange stripe, hanging from his neck. The teenager also had his orange swim trunk on. Ittoki shook his head side to side, water droplets flying. He looked around with his red eyes, wondering what to do next.

That's when he spotted his half-brother. Next, he glanced at his towel, and there lad his red camera. Otoya's eyes round excitedly, so he sprinted up to his camera. Afterwards, sprinted towards Cecil, feeling the dry sand sticking to his feet. With the red camera in hand.

   "Cecil!" He called him, locks of his red hair tumbled everywhere. The eager red head slowed down his pace, fully stopping in front of the green eyed teenager. Aijima was sitting on a towel that was lad on the sand, he was looking at a seashell he picked up.

"Ah! Otoya!" Cecil placed down the seashell, and stood up. "What is it?"

"Can you take a picture of me? I really want to commemorate this moment!!" He reaches out his arm with the camera in his hand. The brown-haired brother blinked owlishly, and smiled.

"Of course!" Cecil took the camera from his hands.

   "May I join?" A voice rumbled.

   "Ah! Ren!" Otoya exclaimed wide eyed, turning to him. Guessing that he was just in the ocean, cause 1) Ren's long hair was damp, 2) His body was soaked including his black swim trunk, and 3) He has an gray towel around his neck. The flirt also had a gold colored necklace, with a locket.

"Yeah! You can join! The more the merrier!!"

   "Uh, Otoya?" Cecil questions, lifting the camera in his hands. "How do I use this again..?"

   Then cue the red head and orange head to sweat drop.

[In The Backround]

"NATSUKI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The blond ran. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HIT THE MELON, NOT ME!!" Syo hollers.

"Syo-chan~? Where is the melon?? I can't find it!!" Natsuki says, a white cloth tied around his eyes so he can't see. He was also running with a baseball bat in his hands.

   The game was simple. A cloth will be tied around someone's eyes. Then a melon will be placed on the ground. After, you will be given an bat, and you just have to smash the fruit to win. Easy right?

   "NATSUKI!! YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!" Syo cried, still being chased.

   ..not for the blonds though...

   "Where am I going??" The tall blond asked, clueless about the whole situation.

[Somewhere Else in The Background]

   "What are they doing..?" Tokiya inquires to himself. The dark-blue haired teenager is watching everything that was happening. He saw Cecil, Ren, and Otoya interacting, being normal because they just wanted a picture. Syo and Natsuki thought, he just watched them run in circles like two lost sheep.

Then with Masato...was was just hanging out in the ocean in a circle floatie.

—————————————————————

I'm alive! Yay! //stabbed So I just checked my book on how many people have read it and..well...it's over 1k reads...

IM S H O O K. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

SO! In order to celebrate this, I made up this thing where I take pictures related to Utapri, and make up scenarios for the pictures. It's pretty fun and you can send in pictures if you want. I don't have that many so, I'll probably do this every 1k or so.

Though updates still will be slow but, I'll try my best. Still not taking requests. Sorry!

Thank you for understanding.