They Caught You Staring At Them (ST☆RISH Edition)

Oof, lets see where this goes

[EDITED] Masato Hijirikawa

Enjoy!
—————————————————————

Otoya Ittoki

   You've loved sports since little, especially soccer. Just like now. You were playing soccer in the field with your friends. The black and white ball comes to you. You easily kick the soccer ball into the net. Then cheers of your friends were heard through the air. That's when a red head entered the field with some of his own friends. He immediately caught your eye. Literally. Having very unique hair plus the same eye color, it was eye catching to you. Your friends start to nag you to pay attention to the game, even though your mind was else where.

The ball flew towards you, but when your eyes lock unintentionally your kick it misses. Your leg swung high, letting you lose your balance and fall flat on your butt. You completely groan out of embarrassment when you hear your friends laugh at you instead of helping you. It's when you hear footsteps, then all of a sudden you see the red head in front of you. He tilted his head to the side, having his own locks of hair tumble in the same direction. The red eyed teenager stretch out a hand, smiling.

"Are you okay?"

Ren Jinguji

Hearing squeals of girls fangirling was something you can't handle. Staying awake was not your forte ether. Maybe it was the love in was in the air, but it made you feel absolutely tired. Like, sitting in a cafe with fan girls screaming at an hot idol kind of tired. Placing a hand under your chin, you sigh. There was nothing to do at all except letting your eardrums explode while waiting for your drink. The high pitch screaming got louder and louder, to only irritated you and probably everybody inside the cafe.

Growing even more irritated, you decide to catch a glance at the idol. He did look pretty hot for a guy but, you soon look away though as you didn't want the fan girls after you. It was so tiring and boring there that you were now instinctively catching glances at the flirtatious idol. You also failed to notice that he was aware of you ogling him. After awhile a white cloth slid in front of you, catching your worn out eyes. You slowly pluck the napkin up. It had nothing at the front but when you flipped it, it had a number and additional note.

"You looks like your getting tired of staring at me~ Need me to call or energize you~?"

Shinomiya Natsuki

The famous Piyo-chan song was playing in the store as you fix one the plushie aisles. Being a worker at a plushie store had it's perks like kids coming in and such. Not many adults and teenagers are seen here though, so that's kinda a downside. A ding was heard at the front, indicating that someone is entering. You welcome the customer without giving them a look, you wanted to finish the your task first. After a little bit, you swerve your head, wanting to get them a proper greeting. Only to be stuck on staring at the guy. Or teenager. He was tall for his age and he just looked absolutely adorable in the little Piyo-chan hat!

He was peering at all of the shelf's with a childish expression...wait. Are those sparkles around him?! Oh god he looked so mesmerizing to you. The customer scans the shelf's, then lands on you. Your eyes meet in a split second, but you turn away obviously flustered. Your blush turns into a crimson one when you hear him call out to you.

   "Waaahh!! You look like exactly like Elizabeth!! You both are so cute!!"

Cecil Aijima

Your legs moves on your own as you hear elegant singing coming from a someone. It was absolutely breathtaking and you have to find out who is creating the beautiful melody. Your foot steps come to a stop when you see a teenager (and good looking one too) leaning against the tree...on a branch?? You could not stop staring on how his lips move making the music on its own. The guy had gentle smile on his face and his eyes were closed. He really seemed like he enjoyed singing. You were so mesmerized you unconsciously take a step, only to break a branch on the grass.

   The teenager stopped singing, but the smile his face didn't disappear. He opened his eyes to reveal green eyes. And when he opened them they automatically attached to yours. The dark brown guy jumped down from the branch. He made his way other to you, grabbed your hand, and place a kiss on your knuckles.

   "My name is Cecil Aijima, what is yours my princess?"

Masato Hijirikawa

Blood rises to your cheeks when your eyes connect with his. Masato was just trying to pay attention to Ringo-sensei in the A-Class classroom. The cross dresser was babbling about the 'No Love Rule' until his blue eyes wonder. And they landed on you. What he didn't know was that you were staring at him for awhile now. Then when your meet, you flare up instantly, and averted your eyes back to the teacher.

   After, the teacher put up names of your partner. It no joke said '(F/n) & Masato'. Your mind was all over the place but, you decided to just look at him. Surprisingly, he was the one who flared up on the spot. You both look away bashfully. He coughs with a huge blush on his cheeks.

   "It'll...it'll be a pleasure working with you (L/n)-san.."

Ichinose Tokiya

   Being productive in the library was your specialty. Well..of course it is. You're the one that runs it. Sure you're young but that doesn't stop you. You were trying organize one of the bookshelves. Key word: Trying. A teenager walked in the library a few hours ago and hasn't left. He distracted you plus it was pretty late at night so you had to close soon...the thing is you didn't know how. You were the librarian! You rarely even come out, you just come out doing midnight checks. But the teenager that was engrossed in a book was really distracting you from doing so!

   You stare at him from a good distance, holding a book you need to put away. Your staring didn't go unnoticed by him though. He had to admit, it was..a little annoying to say the last. After a few more stares at him, he quickly looked and caught your gaze. You silently curse at yourself when caught you, and when you  couldn't turn away. You see him widen his eyes. Then he just stared at you...like examining you. Then what he said surprised you.

"Would you like to read a book with me (L/n)?"

Syo Kurusu

Syo jumped to one side to the other from high above for his movie, it was amazing to you. The way he's determined to impress Hyuuga, it really inspired you. Even from high above you can see how determined he his. You were just a helper for the director for Prince of Fighting. But when the short blond came on stage, it was like your heart was stolen in a heartbeat. The prince had his hands on his knees, breathing hard. It took all his strength to jump all the way to the other side. You really admire him, even if he doesn't notice you. To be honest you were already staring at him before he jumped.

   The director called a 5 min break for the actor. The shorty yelled a quick okay before heading back down to the ground level. You sigh after awhile and get back to work. As your doing so you started to wonder where the prince was. You turn around, about to look for him, then you see him right beside you of you. You yelp falling backwards. A chuckle escaped through his mouth.

   "Yo! Sorry I scared you but I couldn't help but notice you staring at me."
————————————————————
Sorry if this took too long to get out, I had a writers block T~T I hope you do enjoy though!

I also started two new books! 1 is a Kuroko no Basket fanfic. And 2 is book where you can ask questions to me! Okay imma eat now, peace ✌️

Requests

1) Ren x Shy/Neutral!Reader Fluff

2) OPEN

3) OPEN

4) OPEN

5) OPEN

NEXT

Ren x Shy/Neutral!Reader Fluff

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290