I Wish You Liked Girls (Tomochika x Fem!Reader)

Alright, happy birthday Tomo-chan! I wish you the best birthday ever! And the main topic is the title. This songfic is about a female x female. I kinda felt the need to write this for awhile.

Now readers, enjoy this songfic!

THIS IS A FEMALE X FEMALE
DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ
—————————————

~~~
♪ I grew pretty attached to you
Like a dog on a lead ♪
~~~

   "(F/n)-chan!" A girl named Shibuya Tomochika called out.

   "Shi-Shi!" You call back. She runs up to you, and you welcome her with open arms. Now right in front of you, she wraps her arms around your neck. You respond with the same thing.

   "I'm so glad you came here (F/n)-chan!" She separates from you, except leaving  her arms where they are.

   "Yeah!" You practically shout out of excitement. She now puts down her hand, grabbing hold of both of your hands, having sweet smile on. You knew she had something exciting to say to you, and you were all ears.

"I heard that there was party tonight at Satome Academy for idols that are debuting! It's going to be in the cafeteria!" She informs you, trying to hint at you.

"Ah, is that so?" You fake not knowing.

"Yep! So, do want be my..you know?"

"Nope. Won't say yes unless you say it~" You tease.

"Hmmm, okay!" Tomochika stated rather confidently. "(F/n)-chan, do you want to be my—"

~~~
♪ Thought you were everything I could ever have dreamed of ♪
♪ And more than I could ever need
~~~

   "Who's this (L/n)?" Tomochika's eyes widen when she hears a voice that interrupted her chance to ask you out.

   "Oh!" You turn away from your best friend, letting go of her hands in the process. It didn't seem to bother you, so Tomo tried to ignore it too. Kinda pissed, she places her hand on her hips, then eyed behind you, only to see someone she has never met before.

"(R/G/N) met Shibuya Tomochika. She's my best friend. Shi-Shi, meet (R/G/N). She's a friend I made. I just met her and-"

   "You guys call each other with your last names?" (R/G/N) asks, interrupting what you were saying. You blink.

   "Uh, yeah..?," You glance at your best friend. "We are best friends. We've known each other for a long time. Is that..weird..?"

   (R/G/N) scoffs.

   "What do mean by 'Is that weird?' Of course it's weird!" She exclaims. "People only call each other by their last name if they're in a relationship! And I know already that you're straight. So, just cut off that last name business off will yeah?"

   Tomochika had now had her eyes wide as the moon, and her mouth was slightly parted. She looked at you. You had the same expression she had. Your best friend was about to see you retort with an open mouth when,

   "Oh and I forgot to tell you," She gives you a look. "There's a concert were those idols Quartet Fight? Or somethin, you wanna come?"

Your mouth closed abruptly.

~~~
♪ But you like boys, boys, boys ♪
~~

"Sure! We'll come!" You forget about what you were going to say. You absolutely have obsession of idol boys, and would absolutely jump on the opportunity to go to one of the idols concert. Especially when it's free!! You whirl back around. "Shi-Shi! Do want to come with us?" You almost beg her, she swore she saw stars in your eyes.