Perfectionist + Cheerfulness = Uh Oh (Hayato x Neutral!Reader x Tokiya) Part II

Time to decide which prince you love @littlefanfichoe

Enjoy!
—————————————————————

   "Wait...what?" You ask at the twins. "I can't choose between the both of you..."

   "It's better if you choose now." Tokiya stated.

   "So that we don't have to get our hopes up." Hayato finishes.

   "I..." You take a breath. "Fine, if I had to choose...I choose—

Tokiya's Route

   "-Tokiya." You choose.

   You hear a two sighs the room. One sounded almost happily like, the other sounded...relieved?

   Tokiya walked over to you and encased you in a hug. You returned the hug, with a smile. Though the smile faded when you glanced at Hayato.

   He had a bittersweet smile on his lips. You let go of Tokiya, he let's go of you. You walk to Hayato and smile sadly.

   "I'm sorry Haya-"

   "It's fine."

   "What?" You stare back at him.

   "I said it's fine (F/n)," He gently takes a handful of your hair and kisses it. "I'm glad I got to love a person like you." He pulls away from your hair, then giving you a loving stare. "Even if it's just for a short while."

   "Oh, and Toki." Tokiya popped a vain.

   "What did I say about calling me that—"

   "Make sure you take good care of (F/n)-chan." Tokiya looked at him before nodding.

   "I won't let her or you down." Tokiya said determinedly. Hayato gave a relieved smile.

   "That's good...." Hayato turned back to you. He moved forward, giving you a hug. It surprised you to say the least. He pulled away before you could return it though. He gave you a cheerful smile. "Have fun (F/n)!!!"

   Hayato glanced at his brother one more time, and skipped away.

   "Make sure you two use protection!!!" He yelled.

   "HAYATO!!!!" You and Tokiya scream. Hayato just laughs it off as he skips away out of sight.

   It stayed quiet for a little bit until you and Tokiya made eye contact. Which you two responded by looking away immediately, with a full blown blush own your guys cheeks.

   "So.." The twin coughs.

   "Yeah..." You mutter. Tokiya looked at you as he was observing the embarrassed blush that was obviously showing on you. He smiled gently, he walked to you, and took your hand.

   "Shall we go do that work that I need your help on?" He says. You smile.

   "Of course Tokiya~"

   The day ended with you and your new boyfriend cuddling on the couch working.

   You're the one that fell for the perfectionist, and you don't regret it.

Hayato Route

   "-Hayato." You choose.

   A loud squeal echoed through the hallways.

   "YAY!" He practically pounced on you, bringing you into a tight hug. You laugh and return the hug. You sneak a peak at Tokiya, that's when the guilt entered. He had his usually poker face on.