I Can Help (Tokiya x Male!Reader) [Fluff]

Alright! First requested is by littlefanfichoe! Thank you for requesting also, this is my first time doing a fluffy fanfic....yeah

Enjoy!
—————————————————————

   A loud slamming of a door was all it took for (Y/n) (L/n) to tell that his boyfriend had a rough day. Looking up from his (F/b), the
(H/c) teenager sees Tokiya Ichinose take off his jacket. His expression seemed exasperated.

   (Y/n) closed his own book and put it down.

   "Rough day?" He asked.

   Tokiya sits down beside his boyfriend, sighing but not saying anything. Sighing plus ignoring his lover was a real alarm saying that he had a really frustrating time being an idol that day. He didn't even gave his boyfriend a glance when he entered his dorm.

   During Tokiya's quiet time, his boyfriend took this time to observe his lover. Tokiya's usually neat, midnight dark-blue hair was now all disheveled. His clothes are also messed up. His t-shirt is only button up half way, and his pants were wrinkled all the way through.

   Geez.

   "Hey," (Y/n) scooted closer to him. "I can help if you want."

   Tokiya turned to him.

   His lover gave him a loving smile, reassuring them that they'll do anything to help him.

   Second pass, then Turquoise-blue eyes finally relaxed.

   Ichinose's boyfriend breathed a breath of relief mentally. At least he gets to hear Tokiya's voice again.

   "Hey Ichi," (Y/n) wiped the messy hair off of his face. "Wanna cook some dinner?"

   A few minutes later they were in the kitchen making some (F/s). Your having soup because 1) It's really good and 2) You guys (are poor jk) don't really have any ingredients left.

   "Hey Ichi," The guy called him over. "Can you taste this?"

   "Sure." Tokiya made his way over to him.

   "Here." They dip a spoon into the pot, and blew on it. Then pointed at him. "Say ah."

   Ichi's eyes widen.

   "Come on." You motion to him. "Open."

   The idol sighed, knowing that you won't stop. Nonetheless he took the spoon in his mouth.

   "Is it good?" They ask hopefully. Ichi swallowed.

   "Actually...it's really good."

   "Really?" They turn back, dip in the spoon again, bring it back out, then taste the soup.

   With.

   The.

   Same.

   Spoon.

   That.

   Tokiya.

   Tasted.

With.

   Geez, (Y/n) really is bold that's for sure.

   For a little bit, (Y/n) was busy making sure that it tasted the best, having his boyfriend rub off on him.

   Now here's his boyfriend, currently caught off guard, having a light blush spread across his cheeks.

   At least it's helping him..

   Sort of.

*^*^*^*

   Later in the day, the perfectionist and the caring guy, agreed to cuddle. Now they're covered in blanks in their shared bed. Tokiya being the big spoon of course.

   After a while of a comfortable silent, a smile graced his lips.

   "Thank you (Y/n)." He leaned in and kissed his forehead.

   "It's no problem." The (E/c) guy chuckled. "Hey, can I have a real kiss now?"

   The now relaxed teenager compiled, giving his boyfriend a gentle kiss.

   I guess he really did help.
—————————————————————

Requests

1) Hayato Ichinose x Male!Reader Fluff

2) Ichinose Tokiya x Neutral!Reader AU

3) Hayato Ichinose x Neutral!Reader

4) Hayato Ichinose x Neutral!Reader x Tokiya Ichinose

5) OPEN

NEXT

Hayato Ichinose x Male!Reader Fluff

Not very satisfied with this but, I'm a sack of potatoes soooooooo

yeet