Almost There (Van x Neutral!Reader)

Was going to make this into Angst but my mind went to the other way

[F/s] = Favorite Show
——————————————————————

   "[L/n]! Me and our group of friends are about to binge watch [F/s] together! You wanna watch with us?" [BF/n] suggests on the phone.

   "Sorry [BF/n] but, I can't watch with you guys today! Though it sure does sound fun!" You hear a sigh on the line.

   "Lemme guess. It's about Van isn't it?"

   "How dya guess?"

   "Cause all you talk about is him." [BF/n] tells you intently. "[F/n] is this really worth it? All of your hard work to get him to fall for you, might all go in vain. Maybe you should just give up and relax with us? It'll be fun!" They add.

   "No can do [BF/n]!" You giggle. "I'm almost there! And as soon as I'm there, I'll hangout as much as you want me to!" Another sigh escapes from their lips.

   "Alright then, but don't promise me if your work goes to waste." They point out.

   "Haha! I promise then." You say teasing them. "See yeah [BF/n]! Wish me luck!"

   "Good luck." They wish, and the called ended. They put the phone down beside them.

   "So what did they say?" [F/n/1#] asks, popping some popcorn in their mouth.

   "[S/he] said no." They say sighing, for what it feels like a billion time that day.

   "What?? Again?? That [Gender] doesn't know when to give up!" Your friend exasperated.

   "I know right? I appreciate her determination but, she's been doing this for at least three mouths now!" [F/n/2#] exclaimed.

    "I don't want their feelings to get hurt. We should stop her—" [F/n/3#] got interrupted.

   "No. We are not interfering with [L/n]'s work." [BF/n] stated, annoyed.

   "Why not?" [F/n/2#] shot back. "They're going to get hurt if we don't do something no—"

   "I said no!" Your best friend snapped. "They've worked too hard for this! We can't stop now..she's almost there."

   "How do you know?" [F/n/1#] inquires. [BF/n] stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking with full confidence.

   "Cause. They're already there anyways."

*^*^*^*^*

   "Evening Heavens!" You greet the famous idol group.

   "Hey [L/n]!" Van greeted you before his other teammates could utter a single word. He strolled on over to you, starting a conversation leaving the other idols standing there.

   "Wow...Van is sure as dense as a boulder." Nagi put bluntly, pouting.

   "Now, now, don't be mean Nagi." Eiji looked at the younger idol with uncertainty.

   "Hmph. It's not my fault that he doesn't notice their moves on him." Nagi abruptly away from watching you and Van's conversation, crossing his arm, and walked away.

   "Hey! Nagi wait up!" The ash-brown haired teenager ran after him.

   "If he's leaving then I'm leaving too." Yamato turned to leave. "I can't bear to deal with this love stuff." A disgusting expression made it's way to his face, and he soon let the room. Their leader laughed.

   "I'm guessing that [L/n] has something else planned for today." Shion mumbled to nobody in particular.

   "Of course they do." Kira spoke, his pokerface not fazing. "If they didn't, why would they be here." Furthermore, he left after with the light poked teenager trailing after him.

   "Haha!" The leader once again laughed creepily. "Well then! I wish you luck [L/n]!!" Finally everyone left, leaving you and your crush alone.

   "So this room is getting redecorated right?" You change the subject, glancing the room.

   "Yep! It's going to turn great! I know it!" He declared with the dorky grin you loved. You step a few steps forward, glimpsing at your untied shoes. You pretend to trip on your shoelaces, falling backwards to the teenager behind you. His brown eye widen when he says you trip, and beginning to drop to the ground.

   He hastily reached both of his arms, trying to catch you. He manage to do it fast enough that the teenager swept you into his arms, bridal style. It took him awhile to realize what was doing, and a light blush tinted his cheeks.

   "A-Ah! Sorry [L/n]! I—" Van stopped mid sentence when he felt arms sneak to his neck. Specifically, your arms. You easily wrap your arms around his neck, a sweet smile was now on your lips.

   All of a sudden, he felt a sensation at the bottom his face. Your lips were on his lips, in a soft kiss.

   "I'm already there."
——————————————————————
Done and done! Alright! Now on to the next request!

NEXT

They Were Slow Dancing With You (Quartet Night Edition)

Contact Me!

Uta no Prince Sama Amino- 💖Miu Miichi💖

PicsArt- miu1290