The Night Brendon and Erica got Caught

After we're done eating, a drunk Brendon and I walk back up to the hotel room. When we get in the room, I notice that there's no sign of Dallon and Kenneth. That's when I see a note on the desk that says, 'Gone out to eat with Patrick, Andy, Joe, and Pete. Wanted to let you two be alone together. Be back around midnight, so do something fun -Dallon and Kenneth ;)'

I smile and sit the note back down on the desk. I walk over to the bed and sit down on the bed while Brendon comes staggering out of the bathroom. He sits down beside me, leans over, and presses his soft warm lips against mine. Brendon wraps his arms around my waist, and we fall back onto the bed. He puts his legs on each side of my hips. I'm laying on the bottom, and he's sitting on top of me. I wrap my legs around his waist. Of course Brendon starts to tease me again by letting his mouth linger after each kiss. My skin feels like it's alive with electricity.

I can't take it anymore... I start unbuttoning Brendon's shirt. When I finally get it unbuttoned, I take it off of him. Before I know it, he's sliding my shirt over my head. He starts kissing my neck ever so slowly. His fingertips dance across my bare stomach. A soft moan escapes my mouth. Suddenly, he unbuttons and takes off his pants.

 I quickly slide mine off. Brendon smiles and growls, "The tickle monster's going to get you!"

Brendon jumps on the bed. I laugh and grab a pillow. Before I can turn around and hit him, he grabs and tickles me. I start hitting him with the pillow. He chuckles and takes the pillow away from me. Then I sit up and try to get it, but he throws it in the floor.

Brendon pushes me back onto the bed and whispers, "I know where your secret spot is."

I start blushing and ask, "And where is it Breny Boo?"

He leans in closer to my ear where his lips are barely touching my ear and whispers, "Right here..."

He starts tickling my stomach and I laugh like a maniac. When he stops to let me take a breath,  I start to tickle him. He lets out that adorable little laugh.

Brendon suddenly pins my hands to the bed and whispers, "I think the tickle monster won this round."

I shake my head and say, "No, I think I won this round."

While looking down at me, he raises one of his eyebrows and whispers, "Oh really?"

I nod my head and mumble, "Mmmmmhhhh. "

We're breathing heavily looking at each other. Brendon's legs are back on each side of my hips, and he's sitting on top of me. I'm laying there waiting on his next move. Brendon's eyes drift down to my chest, and he slowly starts kissing my neck working his way to my chest. A small moan works its way out of my mouth. As soon as Brendon hears the moan he stops and smiles.

He whispers, "I love that sound."

I begin kissing Brendon on the neck. I wrap my legs back around his waist. He lets out a soft moan, and he starts kissing my neck again. His fingertips dance across my bare stomach working their way across my back and landing on my bra. I can barely contain another moan. Right when he unstraps my bra and begins to kiss my chest, people come in the room. He turns his attention to the people standing by the door, but he still stays on top of me. I turn my attention to Dallon and Kenneth who've stopped dead in their tracks staring at us.

I look at Brendon and mumble, "Um Brendon can you let me up so I can cover up with the sheets?"

He looks down at me and mumbles, "Oh sure."

He rolls over to my side, and I place a hand on my bra so it will stay on. I pull the sheets over me and him. I finally peek out from under the sheets to see Dallon and Kenneth standing the smiling.

"What," I ask laughing.

Dallon and Kenneth look at each other, and Dallon says, "We never thought we would walk in on you two. We thought it would be over by now. You two must be really having fun."

I feel my face turning red, and I grab the pillow out of the floor, and throw it at them.

"Why are you two worried about us," Brendon asks them smiling.

"Because we want you both to be happy and content," Kenneth says.

Brendon pulls me into a hug and says, "Oh we're very content. You don't have to worry about that." 

I let out a weird giggle.

Kenneth laughs and says,"Well, I'm going to hit the hay. It's been a long day."

He walks over to the opposite bed and collapses onto it. Seconds later, we hear snoring.

Dallon yawns and says, "Yeah, I'm going to sleep too."

He walks over to the couch and minutes later we hear another snore.

"Well, I guess we should go to sleep too," Brendon whispers.

I whisper, "In our underwear? Shouldn't we put on pajamas?"

"No. Absolutely not. No way," he repeats over and over.

 I laugh and say, "Fine. Fine, but first can you hook the bra thing in the back?"

"You could just take it off," Brendon says giving you the eyes.

"I'm not. Dallon and Kenneth are in her," I whisper.

"Fine," he whispers strapping my bra.

He pulls me into a huge hug and lays his head on my shoulder. I lay my head on his. Brendon starts to rub my head. I wrap my hand around his free hand and rub it with my thumb.

Eventually, my eyelids start to get heavy, but before sleep comes I whisper, "I love you Brendon."

My eyelids finally close and I faintly hear, "I love you too