Drunk Men Babies

"The last time I saw him was when we were dancing," Spencer says.

"You guys dance? Since when? Do you think he's cheating on me," I ask.

"We can dance amazingly awesome," Dallon slurs.

"He couldn't possibly do that to you ever again. You're amazing, and you two are perfect together," Spencer says putting his arm around me.

"Thanks, Spence. Where do you think he is," I ask hugging him back.

"Probably still dancing and drinking. Last time I saw him, he was standing on top of a table dancing and unbuttoning and buttoning his shirt," Spencer says laughing a little bit.

"Are you serious," I ask imagining him standing on top of a table, sweating, and drunk.

"I'm dead serious. Ever since he lost his memory and gained it back a little he doesn't know how to handle alcohol," Spencer says.

"I want another drink," Ryan slurs stomping his feet.

"Me too," Jon slurs.

"Me three," Dallon slurs.

"Me four," Kenneth says laughing.

"Oh my God, how many drinks did they drink," I ask looking at Spencer.

"Five or six. It was this new drink the club has. They loved it. I drunk a tiny bit of bourbon then I was done," Spencer says.

"We need to get them back to the cars. Do you think you can go find Brendon," I ask Spencer.

"That's actually a good idea. We wouldn't want the press getting their hands on pictures of the guys drunk. You think you can handle getting them to the car by yourself," he asks.

"Yeah," I say.

I gather Kenneth, Jon, Ryan, and Dallon up and say, "Alright we're going to cross the road. Try not to get hit."

"The road's scary," Dallon complains.

"I'm not going," Jon says.

"I'm going back to the club," Ryan slurs.

"No, no, no. What will it take you guys to walk across the street," I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Candy," Kenneth slurs.

"Going swimming," Dallon slurs.

"More beer," Ryan slurs.

"Ice cream," Jon slurs smiling.

"Oh my God, you guys are acting like big babies. What the Hell was in that drink? Okay, we'll get all of those things as soon as we cross the street," I say.

"Yay," Ryan says as the others clap or jump up and down.

"Now everyone hold hands and get in a line," I say giving Ryan and Dallon my hands.

Kenneth grabs Ryan's hand, and Jon grabs Dallon's hand.

"Are we good to go," I ask looking at them.

They nod their heads. Dallon gives me the funniest looking terrified facial expressions. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"One, two, three... Go," I say, and they take off running.

"The cars are going to kill us! Go, Go, Go," Dallon yells slurring his words together.

When we reach the other side of the road, they calm down. I look over at Dallon and laugh. He looks terified.

"Okay the car's right over there," I say leading them over to the cars.

"I hate clothes," I hear Brendon slur.