The Sleeping Brendon

"Let's not talk about it because I think that's making her uncomfortable," Brendon says wrapping his arm around me.

"Okay," Dallon laughs.

"We have pizza," Kenneth says sitting down on the couch.

"Pizza," I run over, grab a plate, and put two slices of cheese pizza on it.

Brendon walks over and puts four slices of pepperoni on top of my slices. He walks over and fixes a coke for him and sweet tea for me. We walk over to the opposite side of the couch and sit down.

"I remember who you guys are," Brendon speaks up.

"While you two were," Ryan says.

"Yes, he did. Shut up Ryan," I say embarassed.

"Fine. Fine. I'll shut up about that," he says taking a bite of his pizza.

After we get done eating, I play Pretty Odd. Everyone starts singing along except Brendon. He sits there confused.

"That's the band you showed me on the plane that I liked," he says.

I pull the lyrics up to Nine in the Afternoon and hand my phone to Brendon.

"Here's the lyrics. Just sing along and see if you remember it," I say.

He hesitantly sings, "'Cause it's nine in the afternoon , and your eyes are the size of the moon, you could, 'cause you can, so you do, we're feeling so good, just the way that we do."

His voice sounds exactly like the track. As he's singing, his eyes light up with suprise.

"See, you can sing," I excitedly yell.

"It does feel and sound familiar, and I can't believe I did that," he exclaims.

"But you did," I exclaim.

"So that really is me and them," he asks.

"Yes, that's what I've been trying to tell you," I say.

After an hour of listening to the whole album, everyone decides to go to sleep. I stop when Brendon an I get to our rooms. I don't know where to go.

"Come sleep in my room tonight," he quietly says.

"How about you come sleep in my room tonight," I nervously say. 

He smirks and says, "Okay."

I smile, and we walk into my room. I grab my pajamas and go into the bathroom and change. When I come out, Brendon's stripped down to his boxers. He's laying in my bed. I blush and lay down in the bed. He wraps his arm around me and kisses me on the forehead. I roll over and face him. He's smiling and looking down at me.

"I want to sleep in tomorrow," I mumble.

"Fine. We need sleep in anyway," he says smiling.

He turns out the light, and we go to sleep.

                                                ** The Next Morning**

I wake up and roll over to see Brendon facing me, with one arm over his face, his mouth open, and droll on his face. I smile and grab my phone off of the nightstand. I take a picture of him and send it to everyone in my contacts. Then I grab his phone and get on his instagram.

I take a picture and add the caption 'Woke up to this adorable snoring thing ~hacked by Erica :*'

I post it, and it immeditaely starts getting likes. I get on his vine account and take a video.

I whisper, "Isn't this adorable?"

I turn the camera toward him, and I press play. He's snoring and I post it. I lay his phone back on the nightstand and notice that it's 1 in the afternoon. He looks so peaceful, so I sneak out of the bed. I walk downstairs and no one's there. I walk upstairs, and see that everyone's still asleep. I sigh and lay back down on the bed. I open the texts on my phone, and a skype video call with Jessica pops up.