The Big Concert

The rest of the day was filled with hangovers, laying around, and explaining the previous night to a hungover Dallon, Brendon, Ryan, Jon, and Kenneth. Night finally came, and we decided to go to sleep early.

The days leading up to the concert were filled with nonstop practicing. On the night before the concert, I came up with a idea while we were in the recording studio.

"Guys, why don't you all get up onstage and perform," I say looking up from the ice cream.

They all stop and look at me.

"What do you mean," Dallon asks.

"I mean have special performances by Ryan and Jon. You can can have two people playing bass and guitar. That would make the sound even better, and the fans would love it," I say taking another bite of ice cream.

"That's actually an amazing idea," Kenneth says.

"You're welcome," I smirk.

"We better start practicing," Brendon says looking at the guys.

They continue practicing all through the night into the early morning hours. I eventually fall asleep sitting on a bean bag. I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock going off. I wake up in Brendon's bed. He's laying beside me rolling over and turning the alarm clock off.

"What time is it," I mumble.

"It's seven thirty," Brendon mumbles rubbing his eyes.

"Oh God, it's too early," I groan pulling the cover over me.

"We have to set up the venue and practice," Brendon says pulling the cover off of me.

"Give me the cover," I mumble pulling it.

"No, get up," Brendon chuckles.

"No," I say.

"Do you want me to go get the guys," Brendon says kissing me on the lips.

"Okay," I mumble smiling.

"Okay," he says walking out of the room.

I roll over and tuck the covers under my chin. I close my eyes and fall back asleep. I wake up in the pool with all my clothes still on me.

I come up and yell, "What the hell?!"

I see the guys all standing to the side of the pool laughing their heads off. Brendon's recording it with his phone.

"Are you awake now," Brendon asks laughing.

"Yes crazy," I yell swimming toward the ladder.

I climb out of the pool and walk toward the guys.

"What was that for," I ask looking at them.

"You didn't want to wake up," Brendon says smiling.

"You're a idiot," I say laughing.

"Whatever you say, Erica," Brendon laughs.

"I'm going to take a shower," I say smiling.

I walk upstairs and get in the shower. After I get done, I curl my hair, put on makeup, and put on  skinny jeans and Brendon's Panic! at the Disco tanktop.

"Are you ready," Brendon asks walking into the room.

"Yeah," I say quickly putting on my purple converse shoes.

He wraps his hand around mine, and we walk downstairs. Zack's standing outside with the guys. They have the tour bus back. We all hop onto the tour bus. I put on headphones and listen to My Chemical Romance. Brendon pulls me into his lap. I sit in his lap and start to doze off.