Shower for Two

I lay my head on Brendon's shoulder, and he carries me to the car.

"She's soaking wet. How are we going to dry her off so that she won't ruin the car," Spencer asks.

"Ummm.... how many extra beach towels do we have," Brendon asks.

"Lets see, we have one, two, three, four. We have four," Spencer says.

"Okay, lay the first one on the seat," Brendon says as Spencer spreads the towel on the seat.

He lays me down, and I feel towels being wrapped around me.

"There we go," he proudly says.

I finally fall asleep. When I wake up, I'm laying on the couch wrapped in beach towels.

"What happened," I slur rubbing my head.

"Well, you got drunk after two beers," Spencer says.

"Come on, a cold shower'll help you sober up," Brendon says getting up.

"Wait how do you remember that," I slur staggering up.

"I remember some stuff," he says wrapping his arm around my waist.

We walk upstairs to the bathroom.

"I think I have it from here, Brendon," I say taking the towels off of me.

"Are you sure," he asks leaning toward me.

"I might need help untying the back strap," I say smiling.

"That I can do," he says as I turn around

As his finger tips brush my skin, I get goose bumps. He slowly unties the strap. Brendon shuts the door, and I turn around. He starts kissing my mouth, and slowly works his way to my cheek bone. He pushes me against the wall and slowly unties the string around my neck. My bikini top falls off, and he takes his swimsuit off. He slips my bikini bottoms off. I grab his hand and lead him into the shower. We turn the water on, and he presses me up against the wall.

"I thought I was coming up here to take a shower," I whisper.

"Well, we both need one," Brendon smirks.

"Brendon... I haven't done this before... ever," I quietly whisper.

"Don,'t worry. I'll go easy," he whispers

"I don't even know what to do," I whisper.

"It'll all come to you," he says kissing my mouth.

All my worries seem to slip away. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Brendon starts kissing my neck. I let out a small moan. The cold water runs down our bodies, but we don't care. We're only worried about each other.

                                                    Thirty Minutes Later.....

We walk out of the shower, and Brendon leads me to his bed. We're both soaking wet. I lay in the bed, and he climbs on top of me smirking.

"Ready for round whatever," Brendon whispers.

"Do you have to even ask," I say smiling.

                                                           Twenty Minutes Later.....

We lay there in his bed just staring at the ceiling. His arm's around my shoulders, and I'm curled up against him with my leg over him. The last hour was filled with desire. There was a lot of moaning each other's name from the both of us. The shower's a total wreck. The bed's wet with water. At first, he started off gentle, but he eventually grew more aggressive. He made every single muscle of my body feel alive.

"I love you, Brendon," I whisper.

"I love you too, Erica," he whispers.

I turn over and look at him.

"Do you remember anything," I ask

He sits up and leans on his elbows.

"Some things have came back," he says.

"When," I excitedly ask.

"As we were having sex. Some of the memories came back," he says.

"Like....," I ask looking at him.

"I remember who Ryan, Dallon, Spencer, Kenneth, Jon, Patrick, Pete, Andy, Joe, and you are. I remember the accident, and bits and pieces of my childhood," he says looking at me.

"Do you remember anything else about me? Like our dates and stuff," I nervously ask.

"No, but I'm sure they'll come back,"  he whispers kissing me on my lips.

"Hey, did you two drown in there? We have food," Spencer laughs knocking on the door.

"We completely forgot about them," I whisper looking at Brendon.

"Well, lets go eat," Brendon smirks.

I get out of bed and grab the towel.

I put it around me and say, "Ummm... Brendon all my clothes are in my room... across the hallway."

He smiles and hands me a black tshirt and  a pair of his shorts. I smile and take them from him. I walk to the bathroom and put them on. The shorts are too big, so I have to tighten the draw string. I braid my damp hair. Brendon's waiting by the bedroom door wearing nothing but shorts. We walk out of the room and down the stairs.

When we get in the kitchen, Spencer says, "We thought you two had drowned in the shower."

My face turns red, and I ask, "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, Brendon never came back down here after he went upstairs to help you to the shower, and we heard things," Spencer laughed.

"It sounded like a earthquake up there," Jon laughed.

"Oh my God," I say as I put my head in my hands.