The Secret's Revealed.

When I wake up, I notice that Brendon is awake looking down at me smiling.

"What time is it," I moan.

He shrugs his shoulders and mumbles, "I don't know... maybe 11 in the morning." He leans down and kisses me on the forehead.

"Well, I guess it's time to get up," I say sighing.

As I climb over him to get out of the bunk, he pulls me down and says, "No, we could just stay here a little bit longer." 

I sigh and say, "I wish we could, but we need to tell Patrick now before we back out of it. So come on."

He lets me go, and I climb out of the bunk. A few seconds later, he comes staggering out. We walk into the tour bus sized living room, and everyone stops talking and looks up at us.

Brendon asks, "Well, shit why is everyone so quiet?"

No one says anything. I give Pete a quizzical look, but all he does is look at me and Brendon then Patrick. Brendon sits down in a chair and pulls me down with him. When Patrick sees me sitting in Brendon's lap, he clears his throat.

Before I can open my mouth to talk, Brendon says, "Look, Patrick, Erica and I have been dating since the beginning of the summer tour. We didn't want to tell you because well-,"

That's when I speak up, "Because we were afraid of how it might affect your friendship. So what do you think?"

Patrick looks at Pete, who smiles and nods...Patrick sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. He looks at me and Brendon then at the floor. It seems like an eternity before he finally gives us an answer.

Finally, Patrick quietly says, "I don't like you two being together. No offense Brendon, but you're too old for her. She's only 17 and you're 27. She's supposed to be with someone her age. She's supposed to have a normal life and finish school. You two are better off as friends." 

My heart sinks. I can feel Brendon stiffen.

"Patrick you know I would never do anything to hurt her. Age is just a number that doesn't mean anything. She can have a normal life and date me. She... I love her Patrick. I honest to God love her," Brendon stutters.

 Andy, Joe, Pete, Dallon, and Kenneth just sit there trying to decide if they should say something.

 I finally say,"Patrick, I love him too. He's the first thing that's made me really enjoy life. To everyone I met I was just Patrick Stump's little sister, but to him I'm me."

Patrick sighs and put his head in his hands. He finally looks at me and Brendon and says, "If you two feel that way, then okay. Who am I to stand in the way of love? Be together. I'm happy you two feel that way about each other."

I walk toward Patrick and hug him.

He laughs and says, "Okay you two better go get your things up because we're almost at the hotel that we'll be staying at this weekend."