Feeling a Little Under the Weather

"So that means that Brendon is going to have to learn all of the songs in 5 days," Ryan asks.

"How am I going to do that," Brendon asks.

"Learn as many as you can and then we can have a teleprompter in the background," Kenneth says.

Kenneth pulls out a folder and hands it to Brendon.

"Here's the lyrics to the songs and sheet music. We have to start practicing now," Kenneth says looking at Dallon and Brendon.

Brendon looks down at me, and I say, "You guys can go ahead and practice. My heads killing me anyway from where the surf board hit me on my head."

"Are you sure you're fine," Brendon asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Yes. I'm just going to go take a shower and go to bed," I say walking upstairs.

I can't help but to feel weird around him now. I can't even believe I let that slide that easily. I walk into my room and lock the door. My rooms a complete mess. There's clothes thrown on the end of the bed, dirty clothes are in a pile in the corner of the room. I peek in the bathroom and there's a small stack of dirty towels in the basket. I sigh and grab the basket. I throw all of the clothes that are on my bed into the basket. My head starts pounding. I wince and gently lay my hand on it. I continue to throw the dirty clothes into the basket. As I bend down to get the last one, my head starts pounding ten times harder. The next thing I see is blackness engulfing me. When I wake up, I'm laying on the floor. I hear knocking on the bedroom door.

"Hey, Erica we've been finished for over two hours now. When are you going to come out? It's already 10... we have food," Brendon says.

I shakily stand up and stagger to the door. I unlock it, and Brendon's face immediately turns to shock.

"What happened to you," he says walking in.

"What," you manage to croak out.

"You're nose is bleeding. Is everything okay," he says as tilts my head back.

"I don't know the last thing I remember was picking up dirty clothes right when you guys started practicing.. The next thing I know I'm laying on the floor, and you're knocking on the door," I slur.

Brendon presses a towel to my nose and says, "Something's wrong. We need to get you to the hospital."

"No, I'm fine," I whine.

He picks me up bridal style and walks downstairs.

"Wht are you two doing," Jon asks.

"Something's wrong with her. The last thing she remembers is walking up to her room when we started to practice. I woke her up by knocking on the door. He nose is bleeding, she's staggering, and she's slurring her words together. I'm taking her to the hospital, but I need one of you to show me where it is," Brendon quickly says grabbing a jacket and putting it over me.

Their words went in one ear and out the other. My head is pounding that I can't concentrate on anything for too long. There has to be some way for it to stop hurting. I run my fingers through my hair and start to pull.

"What are you doing," Brendon yells swatting my hand away from my hair.

"Hurts," I manage to say with tears that begin to stream down my face.

"Guys we need to go. Now," he says looking at them and starts walking toward the door, "Shh. Shhhh, it's going to okay Erica."

I hear car doors slam. Brendon wraps his hands around mine, and rubs his thumbs over my hand. I lay my head on his stomach and try to make the pain stop. Seconds later, my eyes close. When I wake up, I'm laying in a hospital bed with a IV in my hand. My head isn't pounding anymore. I actually feel lightheaded. Everything looks like their moving. I look beside me to see the guys sitting there.

"Hey," Brendon says getting up and standing closer to me.

Brendon's face looks huge, and his body's small. He looks like a bobble head. I start laughing, and he smiles.

"What," he asks.

"You look funny," I laugh.

"That's because they gave you something to lessen the pressure," Brendon says.