The Big Flirt's Back

I walk out of the room with the doctor and the guys.

"Do you remember when I told you all that there would be a possibility of brain damage," the doctor asks.

We nod. "Well, this is the result of his brain being oxygen deprived for almost an hour. Now, his memory may come back in a matter of days, or it may never come back," the doctor informs us.

"So how do we help him regain his memory," Dallon asks.

"Once we think it's right to release him, you should take him back to his house. Get him familiar with all of you. Show him videos of once was. It's basically like you're trying to be very good friends with a stranger," the doctor says as he scratches his chin.

He walks away, and everyone stands in silent.

"I'll go get Taco Bell... his favorite," Kenneth mumbles as he walks down the hallway.

Andy and Joe decide to go, so they run after him.

 I look at Patrick, Pete, and Dallon and ask, "Hey can you guys give me a second in there with him?"

"Yeah, sure," they all say.

I turn around and take a deep breath.

I knock on the door, and Brendon says, "You can come in."

I hesitantly walk inside. He sees me and smiles slightly.

"Hey," he awkwardly says.

"Hey," I say sitting down stiffly in the chair.

"Can you tell me about myself," he asks me.

"Yeah, what do you want to know," I reply.

"Well... everything that you know about me," he says.

"That's going to be hard to do because it would take me forever to talk about 27 years," I say laughing.

"Then what's some interesting things that I like to do? How would you describe me," he chuckles.

"You love to sing, write songs, play the drums, play guitar. Lets just say you're all about music. You also love being around your friends and fans. You're caring, awkward, weird but in a good way, amazing, you have this laugh that is infectious, and you make the most weird... but adorable faces," I say looking him in the eyes.

He smiles and says, "Now I can see why you're my girlfriend."

I smile, and he asks, "Wait did you just say fans?"

I suppress a laugh and say, "Yes, a massive fan base. You have extremely loyal and crazy fans all over the world. You're the lead singer of a band called Panic! At the Disco. The fans have been really, really upset lately because you've been in a coma for a little over a month. They'll be glad to hear you're out of it."

"You have to be joking," he asks in disbelief.

"I'm not. I can show you if you want me to," I say.

"Okay," he says nodding.

I grab my laptop off of the table and type 'Panic at the Disco live 2014.' Pictures of Brendon shirtless on stage with a bunch of bras on his microphone stand immediately pops up.

I turn the screen toward him and say, "See."

He gives me a quizzical look and asks, "Umm why do I have a bunch of bras on the microphone stand, and why is my shirt off?"

I look at him smiling and say, "Because all the girls love throwing their bras at you, and you love making them go crazy by taking your shirt off."

He looks at me with a slanted smile and asks, "And have I ever made you go crazy and throw your bra at me?"

I look at him in complete shock and say, "Brendon, you just came out of a coma and you're already asking these questions. I'm shocked, but no I've never thrown my bra at you, but you have made me go crazy."

He laughs and says, "Well then that's going to be my goal from now on."