How did a Wonderful Day Turn Sour?

I open it, and I see Jessica's sitting down outside somewhere.

"Hey, Erica," she says a little too loudly.

"Hey, Jess. Do you mind talking just a little bit quieter," I ask.

"Yeah sure. Why," she asks.

"Brendon's asleep," I say.

"Oh, so you two are sleeping together," she asking smiling.

"In a totally friendly way... not the way you're thinking," I say blushing.

"Something happened! I can tell you're lying," Jess excitedly says.

"Nothing happened Jess," I say again smiling this time.

"Come on Erica you can tell me anything. You're the first person I tell when something like that happens," she says smiling.

"Fine... we did it yesterday," I shyly mumble.

"I can't believe you finally did it! Was it good," she shrieks.

"Yes. It went from the shower to the bedroom," I say laughing.

"Oh that must've been some steamy sex. Well, I'll leave you two alone. I'll call you back later," she says.

"Oh my God, Jess... Okay talk to you later," I say ending the call.

I lay the phone back on the nightstand and lay back down.

"What," Brendon asks smiling.

"Oh my God, you scared me," I say.

"How did I scare you? I've been laying here," Brendon laughs.

"Because you were just asleep," I say.

"I've been faking it for quiet some time now," he says.

"When," I quickly ask blushing.

"When you started to talk about the steamy sex in the shower," Brendon whisper smirking.

"Oh that," I say biting my lip.

"Yes that," he says pulling me closer to him.

He smiles, and I whisper, "You shouldn't ease drop on people's conversations."

"I wanted to hear your feedback on it," he whispers pulling me on top of him.

"It was amazing, but we can't tell Patrick," I whisper in his ear.

Brendon slips his hands under my shirt and kisses me.

"Brendon, we can't do this. The guys wanted to go take surf classes," I whisper.

"Ughh. Fine," he whines.

I get off of him and climb off of the bed. He follows and puts on pants. I grab my other swim suit out of the dresser and go in the bathroom to put it on. I walk out, and Brendon's in his swim trunks.

"Do you think that they'll have wetsuits or something," I ask messing with the string around my neck.

"Hopefully not," he says.

"I hope so because I don't want me falling off, and the top coming undone," I say putting my hand on my hip.

"If it comes off, that's a plus for me," he smirks.

I smile and walk out of the bedroom.

Ryan sticks his head out and yells, "Tell Jon and Dallon to wake up. We have to leave in like ten minutes!"

Jon comes hopping out of his room trying to put on shoes. He ends up falling in the floor.

"Oh shit... that hurt," Jon mumbles while Ryan, Brendon, and I laugh.

Fifteen minutes later, Brendon, me, and Ryan are in one car, and Dallon, Kenneth, Spencer, and Jon are in the other.

"I can't believe we're going to be late," Ryan says checking his phone.

"Calm down, Ryan," Brendon laughs as he looks in the rear view mirror.

About ten minutes later, we're standing on the beach with the instructors.

There was one instructor for two of us.

"Um do we have to wear wet suits," I ask the head instructor.

"Yes, to protect your skin from the sharp edges of the surf board," Calvin says.

He hands us the wet suits, and we put them on.

"Can you zip this up," I ask Brendon.

He smirks and says, "Only if you can zip me up."

"Okay," I say smiling.

He zips me up, and then I zip him up. He turns around, and I laugh.

"What," he asks laughing.

"It's just so tight down there," I say laughing.

"Of course you would be looking," he says laughing.

"Brendon and Ryan can go with me," a instructor named Ashley says.

Brendon looks at her then looks at me. He makes a confused face, and I hesitantly nod. There's a ping of jealousness, but I quickly brush it to the side. He wouldn't ever do that.

"Dallon and Jon can come with me," another instructor named Meagan says.

"Spencer and Kenneth can come with me," a instructor named Rachel says.

"And you're with me," Calvin says handing me a surfboard.

"I'm going to die. Those waves are huge," I say.

"if you know how to swim you won't," he says laughing.

He walks toward the water, and I follow him. We finally reach the part of the ocean where it's deep enough to surf.

"Okay, we'll start you off sitting down on the surfboard," Calvin says.

I nod my head and sit down on the surfboard. I look back and a huge wave is coming. I close my eyes and grab onto the edges of the surfboard. The wave comes, and I surprisingly stay on it. Hours after practicing sitting and partially standing up, he finally thinks I'm ready to stand up. I shakily stand up, and a wave comes. I take deep breaths and focus on staying upright. When the wave hits, I stay on for maybe twenty seconds then I go crashing into the water. As I go under, I hit my head on the side of the surfboard. I come up coughing, and Calvin's helping me.

"You must've hit your head on something because it's bleeding. We need to get that cleaned up. I think you're done for the day," he says.

"Okay," I mumble.

We work our way to the beach and to the shack where my clothes are. I change into shorts and a tanktop. I wash the blood off of my forehead, and Calvin puts a band aide on it.

"I think I'm going to go grab my phone from Brendon's gym bag," I say walking away.

As I get closer to the room where the guys' things are, I hear loud sounds. What in the world? I peek around the corner to see Brendon kissing Ashley. He has her pressed up against the lockers kissing her on the neck, and she's quietly moaning. My heart breaks into a million pieces.