The End of All Things

I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I roll over and nudge Brendon who jumps up.

"What is it," he shouts.

"Someone's at the door, and I can't answer it because I'm in my underwear. Plus your hair is sticking up everywhere," I say sitting up and fixing his hair.

"I'm also in my underwear," he picks up a pillow and throws it at Kenneth who sits up immediately.

"Get the door Kenneth," Brendon shouts.

Kenneth wobbly stands up and mumbles, "Why don't either of you answer it?"

Brendon flops back down and says, "Because we're in our underwear."

Kenneth finally opens the door, and Patrick asks, "Can I come in?"

Brendon and I immediately jump out of bed and pick up our clothes. I run into the bathroom while Brendon's trying to put on his skinny jeans. I quickly slip my shirt and pants on, and quickly open the bathroom door. Patrick's standing there talking to Brendon. I take a deep breath to try and compose myself.

Then I walk over to Brendon and Patrick.

"What's going on," I ask looking at Patrick.

There is a frantic look on his face. Something isn't right. He never gets that look unless something is terribly wrong.

  Patrick says, "The managers' got the date for the gig in Hershey, Pennsylvania wrong. The record label called and reminded us this morning that we're supposed to perform there tonight, and it's 8 hours away. We have to get there by 9 tonight and it's noon right now.... so we need to pack quickly. We've never disappointed our fans before, and we can't start now."

After Patrick leaves, Brendon wakes up Dallon, and everyone starts running around trying to pack. After 30 minutes, everyone's on the tour bus ready to go. The driver starts off driving so slow that a turtle could pass us.

Fall Out Boy's manager walks up front and says, "Hey speed it up please. We need to get there on time."

The driver punches the gas, and  we go flying down the interstate. A few minutes later I fall asleep sitting in Brendon's lap. When I wake up, I see a sign that says, 'Hershey, PA 100 miles away.' Brendon notices that I'm awake and kisses me on my lips, and I kiss him back.

He smiles and says, "We'll make it on time."

 I lay my head on his shoulder and say, "That's amazing."

He laughs and whispers, "So how did you like last night?"

I sit up and look at him.

"That was also amazing except for the part where they came in," I whisper.

"Yeah, that was the only horrible part. The rest of it was beyond perfect," he whispers.

"Brendon I just want you to know how much I love you," I say.

"I know how much you love me, and I want you to know that I love you more than you love me," he says.

I can feel my face turning red.

 I say, "No I love you more than you could ever possibly love me."

He opens his mouth to say something, but all that comes out is the sound of tires squealing. Before I know it, the bus is flipping over and glass goes flying everywhere. I can feel glass puncturing my skin as my head slams against something hard. I hear people screaming as I black out for a second, but I do notice that the bus is still rolling until it's stopped by a tree limb that comes crashing through the window beside my head. That's when everything dissolves into darkness.